• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The Return of Random Day

sdemore

Advertisement
And then something we’ve always talked about doing but for some reason never got to. The pirates treasure scavenger hunt.
Following also! OMG I never heard of this scavenger hunt! How do we go about doing this. We will be going in early December and DH and I would love this!!

NothatDonald

Original Poster
Following also! OMG I never heard of this scavenger hunt! How do we go about doing this. We will be going in early December and DH and I would love this!!
It was really fun. You get the maps in a little building that is just past POTC on the left before you get to splash mountain. If you do it be sure to take pics or video of some of the special interactive effects. I was able to get some but missed some really good ones in the beginning before I figured out that each spot on the maps does something really amazing. I’d love to hear how your search goes. Keep us posted.

NothatDonald

Original Poster
Did you want some sandwiches with your ketchup? :p
That was a hoot when ketchup came from tables all over the restaurant. There were many other really funny interactions that happened during our meal as well. Some were pretty campy,but all were a huge hit with the kids. It was a really good surprise to our random day.

Top Bottom