• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The Return of Random Day

NothatDonald

Original Poster
Advertisement
We got all of the treasure maps, two full sets of pirate trading cards, and six fast passes for POTC along the way. Oh yea and we rewarded ourselves with a Peter Pan float before heading out of the park to catch a bus to Hollywood Studios. For our final fast passes - frozen ever after and star tours. We grabbed a picnic table near the Chinese Theatre to watch the new anniversary show and the Star Wars show before heading out to call day 6 a wrap. Tomorrow we board the DME for the airport at 3:00, but we’ll still try to get in a park or two before we have to go.E33833F1-8320-4B79-90AC-235605B1AA9B.jpeg

NunuBelle

After her purchase we were off to Sanaa and just when we got on the bus, the sky opened up and it started to pour! Timing truly is everything. We got there early and spent some time checking out the resort (from the inside since it was still storming). We got the text our table was ready and we’re lucky enough to get seated next to the window. The only problem was that there were no animals out due to the rain.
View attachment 372450View attachment 372451View attachment 372452View attachment 372453
Food at Sanaa looks delicious, we have never dined there because Frank doesn't like curry :rolleyes:😄
But, we both enjoy spicy savory dishes! Is it as good as it looks in your pictures?

StitchSNK

We got all of the treasure maps, two full sets of pirate trading cards, and six fast passes for POTC along the way. Oh yea and we rewarded ourselves with a Peter Pan float before heading out of the park to catch a bus to Hollywood Studios. For our final fast passes - frozen ever after and star tours. We grabbed a picnic table near the Chinese Theatre to watch the new anniversary show and the Star Wars show before heading out to call day 6 a wrap. Tomorrow we board the DME for the airport at 3:00, but we’ll still try to get in a park or two before we have to go.View attachment 372473
The peter pan float is one of my favorite snacks. Glad you're enjoying it! And I'm loving your TR!

LeighM

Food at Sanaa looks delicious, we have never dined there because Frank doesn't like curry :rolleyes:😄
But, we both enjoy spicy savory dishes! Is it as good as it looks in your pictures?
My husband hates every type of curry and Sanaa is one of his favorite places. They had a entree that had 3 different types of meats (changes seasonally), and R absolutely LOVED it. In fact, he still talks about how perfectly cooked everything was and how much flavor it had without being spicy. He had concerns when I booked it but walked out a fan :)

NunuBelle

My husband hates every type of curry and Sanaa is one of his favorite places. They had a entree that had 3 different types of meats (changes seasonally), and R absolutely LOVED it. In fact, he still talks about how perfectly cooked everything was and how much flavor it had without being spicy. He had concerns when I booked it but walked out a fan :)
Sold! :hungry:

NothatDonald

Original Poster
Day seven - AK

Started out very much like the past six. Except for the whole packing up, saying goodbye to our room, and turning in our luggage to the bell cap. We had packed up all that we brought with us plus a few things my wife couldn’t leave without lol. As we made our way to the bus stop we had one detour to make. We went to the stop for Magic Kingdom and found two families of three where we handed them the fast passes we won completing our treasure hunt to spread a little pixie dust around on our final day. And after seeing six smiling faces with a promise to pay it forward we climbed on the bus to take our third ride on FOP.

NothatDonald

Original Poster
By 9:30 the standby line for FOP was already stretched out to the bridge that leads to the lion king, but we had fast passes, so made our way to the FP line. But there was no line. As a matter of fact we were the only ones in the tunnel until we came to the CM at the second green Mickey. It seems to me that something is really broken if there is a line over two hours long and there is no one in the fast pass line. It didn’t stop it from riding and taking one last walk through the land of Pandora.
C594EB0D-27D2-42AC-A683-51A5A86CE54A.jpeg

Darstarr

We left the park for POFQ for one last dip in the pool and a drink with our favorite bartender in WDW, Shelley.

I’ll finish this random trip report with my closing thoughts and some random photos tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has been following.
Who knew random could be so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Sorry we missed each other.

Top Bottom