The return of old characters

drew81

Original Poster
Okay, remember this is just a rumor.

I've heard for the month of October many old and obscure characters may be making appearances at Walt Disney World. I would assume this would be for the 40th anniversary. I've also heard it will only be for the month.

I've also heard that Mickey's Not So Scary may have some different characters out this year.

Again, this is a rumor so don't get your hopes up until WDW anounces something official.

The Duck

Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow show up on Main St. from time to time but I haven't seen Clara Cluck in years (only in a parade). Personally, I would love to see Huey, Dewey and Louie again.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
When was the last time anyone's (beside a parade) seen Max or The Three Little Pigs? (Could be just me cause i'm always in the off-season) I'm just happy they haven't gotten rid of Country Bear meet n' greets.

I'm about ready for Dreamfinder and Figment to roam M.K. and EPCOT.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion :king:

asianway

When was the last time anyone's (beside a parade) seen Max or The Three Little Pigs? (Could be just me cause i'm always in the off-season) I'm just happy they haven't gotten rid of Country Bear meet n' greets.

I'm about ready for Dreamfinder and Figment to roam M.K. and EPCOT.

I saw Max two weeks ago, he is frequently used as a training character and at F! sets at DHS. Three little pigs were at the DL D23 1 yr party last yr.

This sounds promising - could it be that entertainment is getting some of the budget back for FY 2012 that it lost the past three years?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
^ Yeah!!!!

For me it would be Rodger Rabbit and Robin Hood. I hope this happens!

Sadly, as much as I LOVE Roger Rabbit and would love for him to return, given the legal battles over the rights to his image and likeness, a return by him is extremely doubtful. :(

If this whole idea of "rare" characters returning is true, though, I would be very pleased.

Scuttle

Ya I wouldn't rule this out at all. TDO has to do something for the 40th. Maybe they will tie in the new tiki room and old characters as a promotional tool.

Skooterkid

I would love to meet:

1.The 7 Dwarves (not just see them in the parade)
2. Dumbo (Possible?)
3. Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
4. Merlin
5. Pumba (Again, possible?)
6. Quasimodo
7. Hades

...and a few more. Although I think (and hope) that if Disney do introduce new meet'n'greets they'll be more interactive, like the Main Street Theatre Mickey meet. A meet'n'greet with the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland could be amazing, with all his feet moving about etc :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom