The Restaurant You Must Dine At in WDW.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hi Folks,For those,like me who have had their WDW fix this year.I've just asked Crush what was his favourite meal out of his 23 days & nights,could be a tough one to answer.But it got me thinking,What restaurant is a must when at WDW.? I want to know the one that's a do or die for you.Oh and why you consider this restaurant not to be missed.:)

PolynesianPrincess

For us it used to be Le Cellier... But this trip we realized we may have to cancel our ADR for LC and we were ok with that. It seems lie now 'Ohana is our do or die because we couldn't get ADR's for it and we were all super bummed about it :( Looks like Le Cellier has been passed for 'Ohana!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
For us it used to be Le Cellier... But this trip we realized we may have to cancel our ADR for LC and we were ok with that. It seems lie now 'Ohana is our do or die because we couldn't get ADR's for it and we were all super bummed about it :( Looks like Le Cellier has been passed for 'Ohana!!!

Why not sneak in a lunch at LC?

Crush Dude!

Oh, we're keeping our LC lunch. We thought we were going to have to change it but we managed to keep it :) We just weren't as bummed out as I thought we would be at the thought that we might have to miss it.
Ah i see!
Yes we will be doing 'Ohana again next time but not LC, for 1 credit its great but its not worth 2, yachtsman will be our new steak spot

wiigirl

So far its Ohana for me. I gotta have that bread pudding!

Definetly Ohana! My absolute favorite! :)
75.gif

zurgandfriend

We have an ever growing list which is as follows;

1 Kona Café Breakfast

1 Grand Floridian Café Breakfast

1 meal at Whispering Canyon Café

Dinner the last night at California Grill

1 meal at Cosmic Rays

bmarkelon

It's Ohana for us. But we finally tried Via Napoli and oh my word! Best meal of this past trip, can't wait to go back next year! Hoping our handsome and flirty waiter Alex is still there! ;)

ExtinctJenn

While I know there is so much good food on property and so many wonderful restaurants, our trips usually revolve around the kind of food and kind of experience DS6 would want so we haven't branched out much. Now, knowing that, my answer to this question is Crystal Palace (breakfast). For us it's so much more than just the food (which btw is incredible in our opinion). Instead, CP has become a fantastic way to start a day at the MK as we always work it out so that we have the earliest ADR possible and are walking down Mainstreet before everyone else. :)

Crush Dude!

While I know there is so much good food on property and so many wonderful restaurants, our trips usually revolve around the kind of food and kind of experience DS6 would want so we haven't branched out much. Now, knowing that, my answer to this question is Crystal Palace (breakfast). For us it's so much more than just the food (which btw is incredible in our opinion). Instead, CP has become a fantastic way to start a day at the MK as we always work it out so that we have the earliest ADR possible and are walking down Mainstreet before everyone else. :)

Still a fave of mine ;)

CrazyDisneyLady

We always hit up Earl of Sandwich when we get there..it is a must do. Crystal palace, Le Cellier and Tuskerhouse are also musts. Our list is constantly growing we may have to stay for a month just to get to all of our favorites eventually..lol

BamaDisneyFan

My Disney family a must do is Whispering Canyon. Then I would say followed up by O'Hana's. I want to try Spirit of Aloha and Hoop Dee Doo, but don't know if I canyon factor them both in for our 2013 trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom