The Restaurant You Must Dine At in WDW.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Definitelhy another one on our list as well but only when we're traveling with the DDP (because we get the all-you-can-eat skillet and without DDP it's expensive LOL)!
Not my fave by any means this year but 1 dveryone should try atleast once

DisneyDebNJ

Definately Ohanas for us, followed by Chef Mickey's. Ohana is always our first dinner when on vacation, and Chef Mickey's, is for the *Mom* side of me. So many past trips with my now adult son and so many memories made. To this day, he still rats me out when Pluto comes around. "Hey Pluto, your my Mom's fav and we're here because of you". Thanks... LOL

DisneyDebNJ

My Disney family a must do is Whispering Canyon. Then I would say followed up by O'Hana's. I want to try Spirit of Aloha and Hoop Dee Doo, but don't know if I canyon factor them both in for our 2013 trip.
Trying WCC this year for the first time, based on a few wdwmagic brothers and sisters (you know who you are!!) reviews. Spirit of Aloha is one of those things that everyone should do atleast once.

disney magic 06

Our favourite is California Grill, the setting and the food are both amazing.

Unfortunately it will be closed during our 2013 trip, and will definately leave a gap. I wonder what will fill it?

luv

I generally luck out and find that the uber-popular restaurants (Boma, Le Cellier, Ohana) are not my faves. However, I like T-Rex a lot and it gets more popular all the time, which is a bummer.

Restaurant Marrakesh is my favorite of all restaurants. Other than that...

MK: CP breakfast, Plaza lunch, LTT dinner

Epcot: Mexico or grab a dog in America for lunch. Garden Grill or Les Chefs de France for dinner. Or RM, of course!

AK: RFC is good for any meal, but tops my choices for breakfast. Tusker House for lunch and dinner.

DHS: 50s Prime Time is the only place I like at all...and it is more for the experience than the food, though that PB &J shake is yummy. I guess I prefer the Commissary if I have to pick a quickie food. I generally just don't eat there.

DTD: T-Rex is really good. Earl of Sandwich is excellent for a quickie meal.

Hotels:
Whispering Canyon dinner skillet...when it's good, it's great! When it is dry, it is no good at all. Very hit-or-miss on food quality. And it isn't cheap.
Chef Mickey always whips up a good breakfast.
Goods To Go has my favorite tuna fish.
Picabu is just wonderful if you're staying at the Dolphin and happen to be hungry. Best quickie food on property, IMO.

Hope Dee Doo is my favorite dinner show. Food quality has declined over the years, but I was there shortly after Easter and it was better. Corn was back on the menu...so yay there.

At Uni, not that you asked, Margaritaville and Pastamore are my two overall favorites.

And my favorite yummy treat in all of Orlando is the muffin thing at PBH. I don't even know what it is called, but should find out. Omg, that thing is sooooooooo good. There can't be enough Os in "so". :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
My turn now. Well it's a hard choice between Jiko and California Grill. But after much thought,the CG wins it by a small margin.The sushi ( my first ) was awesome,and the view was spectacular,and to finnish off watching "wishes" out on the balcony was a great end to a night we will never forget.Ah! Love a first bite.;)

Tinkerbella16

It has and always will be Kona Cafe for me! I had my first meal there when I was younger and I still remember it, and it has been a tradition each trip to eat there and visit the Poly! Whether is breakfast or dinner (or both like this trip! :D), I just love it there!

DisneyDebNJ

My turn now. Well it's a hard choice between Jiko and California Grill. But after much thought,the CG wins it by a small margin.The sushi ( my first ) was awesome,and the view was spectacular,and to finnish off watching "wishes" out on the balcony was a great end to a night we will never forget.Ah! Love a first bite.;)
Jiko, another place we are yet to try along with Sanaa I think Im too quick to want to get to Epcot during F&W to venture too far. Yes, definately seeing a two week trip October 2013 at this rate

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Jiko, another place we are yet to try along with Sanaa I think Im too quick to want to get to Epcot during F&W to venture too far. Yes, definately seeing a two week trip October 2013 at this rate

We plan on hitting all AKL restaurants next trip :D

meganwdw

15 more days for us and I can hardly wait! Our must dos are the Crystal Palace for breakfast
and the Biergarten. Neither have knock my socks off food, but they've become a tradition so we always go! This trip we are super excited
to try Kona Cafe, Via Napoli, and Tusker House
for the first time!

Mkgoulden

For me it will always be the Biergarten, I was raised in Germany as an Army Brat. And going here really takes me back to my inner child...I am usually the adult doing the chicken dance or singing along with the band. The food is good, and I love to talk to the staff and find out which region they are from.

Dad 2 M & M

While I know there is so much good food on property and so many wonderful restaurants, our trips usually revolve around the kind of food and kind of experience DS6 would want so we haven't branched out much. Now, knowing that, my answer to this question is Crystal Palace (breakfast). For us it's so much more than just the food (which btw is incredible in our opinion). Instead, CP has become a fantastic way to start a day at the MK as we always work it out so that we have the earliest ADR possible and are walking down Mainstreet before everyone else. :)
Wow...we have been starting our trips at CRT fro breakfast since our princesses were tiny! We love the place and think the food is fantastic! I can't imagine a trip without that as the beginning!

luvtink

My two favorite places are Boma and 'Ohana. I'm really not sure which one gets the top nod for me but it is 'Ohana for my DD.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I'm trying Via Napoli for the first time in December. I had originally reserved Tutto Italia but switched when I kept reading how everyone loves Via Napoli. I can't wait!!!:p
If you like wine,try their house White or Red at $25.00 it's well priced and goes well with pizza or pasta.

mickeysbrother

Honestly!!! No where really... Im sure im gonna get a bunch of flack for my comment but, I live in montreal canada and we have a diverse cultural cuisine here. Everything in disney parks we can get here at top notch quality. We are known for Italien french and almost any type of cuisine. BUT>>>> There is a place that me and my gf love to eat at. I do forget the name but its right beside Jelly rolls on the boardwalk. Cute little place just to have a sit down meal. And the food is pretty good too. Not amazing but beats out the fish and chicken that we usually munch on during the afternoon.

plaz10

#1 is Le Cellier. Just can't get enough of that filet w/cream cheese mashed potatoes.

Close 2nd is Via Napoli because I LOVE PIZZA.

And I'm so happy to see all the Ohana love. I myself enjoy Ohana but my fiance LOVES that place. And I told him we weren't going this trip because we are trying new places....but we are eating there our 2nd night! Sneaky sneaky...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom