The rest of 2013 is out!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Today Disney announced the rest of their 2013 itineraries.

They announced more Western Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries.

Here are the dates :

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/DCL/2012_13_Itin_DCL_230112.pdf

Here's a look -
The Wonder added a Panama Canal crossing on September 14, 2013. It starts in Los Angeles and ends in Galveston! That's a great one!

The Wonder will then take over Galveston with 7 night Western Caribbean sailings.

The Magic will magically appear in Miami after a summer in the Mediterranean and offer 3 and 4 night Bahamian cruises, as well as 5 night Western Caribbean sailings with two different itineraries.

We'd love to give you details or help you book!

sweetpee_1993

Um, how to tell the hubby's family their Thanksgiving Allure of the Seas is gonna be dumped for my 20th anniversary crossing the Panama Canal? Would I be on the bottom of the daughter-in-law list or what???

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Um, how to tell the hubby's family their Thanksgiving Allure of the Seas is gonna be dumped for my 20th anniversary crossing the Panama Canal? Would I be on the bottom of the daughter-in-law list or what???

Lol! I was thinking about you for that one, Kelly!

sweetpee_1993

I knew you would. Interesting the Wonder is coming to Galveston. They must be selling okay to keep sailing here. I haven't really looked at the schedules, but are there any upcoming gaps for the classic ships to go to dry dock.

sweetpee_1993

Oh good. Not that she was so awful, but us old gals need good overhauls every now & then. I believe I'm almost due here in the very near future, too.....

AmongMadPeople

Is there a west-bound repo cruise? When I was looking yesterday, I noticed the gap in itineraries between Med and Miami and didn't see a repositioning cruise, but wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
There is not a westbound transatlantic on there. Most people think that's when they will be doing some upgrades.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Today Disney announced the rest of their 2013 itineraries.

They announced more Western Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries.

Here are the dates :

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/DCL/2012_13_Itin_DCL_230112.pdf

Here's a look -
The Wonder added a Panama Canal crossing on September 14, 2013. It starts in Los Angeles and ends in Galveston! That's a great one!

The Wonder will then take over Galveston with 7 night Western Caribbean sailings.

The Magic will magically appear in Miami after a summer in the Mediterranean and offer 3 and 4 night Bahamian cruises, as well as 5 night Western Caribbean sailings with two different itineraries.

We'd love to give you details or help you book!
That panama canal cruise sounds awesome!
Starting price??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom