The Red Button Option

CircusPeanuts

just hear to learn and share -- the china perspective was fascinating and i do think the parks will close again given lack of demand so just trying to explore more

Just a friendly word of warning - be careful who you assume are reliable sources of company information. Not everyone who claims to be an insider actually is. Some are just good at spinning stories which get a lot of traction and interest.

WDW Pro

Original Poster
Just a friendly word of warning - be careful who you assume are reliable sources of company information. Not everyone who claims to be an insider actually is. Some are just good at spinning stories which get a lot of traction and interest.

I think people should consult you about the ongoing of Disney. I'm just a lucky guessing yokel with 87% accuracy.

CircusPeanuts

It was completely empty yesterday around lunch. Maybe 20% occupancy at restaurants if I'm generous.

Disney Springs has ALWAYS been empty on weekdays at lunch. It’s 100 degrees out in the shade my dude. The actual facts are that the majority of Disney Springs has done surprisingly well since reopening and continue to see increasing numbers (both financial and guests) each week.

WDW Pro

Original Poster
Disney Springs has ALWAYS been empty on weekdays at lunch. It’s 100 degrees out in the shade my dude. The actual facts are that the majority of Disney Springs has done surprisingly well since reopening and continue to see increasing numbers (both financial and guests) each week.

Like I said, I'm just a lucky guessing yokel. You're the fancy Disney cast member who pops in here every couple of months or years to shut down "insiders". I just want to bask in your glow.

Polkadotdress

When I was there recently, and this was prior to the parks opening, there were either two hour waits for restaurants or they stopped taking reservations for the night.

So the locals are clearly contributing.

Remember, much of that demand in the form of wait times at restaurants is being driven by the reduced capacity at the restaurants (50%, I believe). If there were 2 hr waits with full capacity THEN I would agree it’s busy.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Especially if their name isn’t “bob”
The only “actual facts” on the success of springs have always been the financials...if you have those, let’s see em?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Paying $89.00 for a shirt at Belk isn’t attractive anymore...
Won’t be an issue much longer...

mwf5555

just hear to learn and share -- the china perspective was fascinating and i do think the parks will close again given lack of demand so just trying to explore more
Hey its all good! Its ok to ask on here, I dont think someone is going to tell you anymore than what was openly shared...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom