• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The *really* last Pre-trip report til 2020- AKA Ya right, you keep saying that.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I wouldn't mail your pop/soda... do you have amazon prime? You can use the amazon app, or the publix app to order supplies to be delivered within a couple hour window right to your resort.
We do. I don’t have to have it, but would be happier if we did. Not renting a car, so going to be on property the whole time. I will look at that! Thanks.

Rista1313

Advertisement
We do. I don’t have to have it, but would be happier if we did. Not renting a car, so going to be on property the whole time. I will look at that! Thanks.
It’s called “amazon now”

TheMouseFan

My renewed DL came in about a week, as did my 16 year old's brand new one, so you should be ok!! Hope you have a fantastic trip and I can't wait to hear about it!

PacNWTigger

Ditto what @Rista1313 said about Amazon Now. I used it a couple of years ago when Alaska Airlines lost my luggage for a couple of days, and I needed a few "essentials" if you know what I mean. ;):hilarious: It was incredibly easy, and they were quick too!

NessNewt

I am looking forward to something that when we get home means summer is ending.

I relate to this so much! I want to be excited about our trip in August but also do t want to rush it because when we get back it's the end of summer (kids go back to school and I go back to work).

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
It’s called “amazon now”
Thanks! Hubby knew about it, when I mentioned it.
My renewed DL came in about a week, as did my 16 year old's brand new one, so you should be ok!! Hope you have a fantastic trip and I can't wait to hear about it!
Hope mine comes that quick. Supposed to be a max of 20 days so I should be good.
Ditto what @Rista1313 said about Amazon Now. I used it a couple of years ago when Alaska Airlines lost my luggage for a couple of days, and I needed a few "essentials" if you know what I mean. ;):hilarious: It was incredibly easy, and they were quick too!
I so hope they don’t lose my luggage. :-/ I would freak lol
I relate to this so much! I want to be excited about our trip in August but also do t want to rush it because when we get back it's the end of summer (kids go back to school and I go back to work).
It is the only thing I hate about our late Summer Labor Day trips! Used to be real bad when we only went once a year. I spent all year looking forward to it then got home and stayed depressed until spring. I hate fall and winter.

42 days to go! Made myself a Grand Mariner Slushie- my glass was broke so I put it a mug 😂
24246044-A490-40C4-90E4-7240E9178D37.jpeg

Took little fella back to see Toy Story again this morning and bawled like a baby again.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Quick footwear question- looking at Teva wedge flip flops- anyone have any experience with comfort? I hate to wear tennis shoes in August because my feet get so hot. If I can keep my feet cooler, I am cooler. However, regular flip flops blister my feet like crazy. I don’t like the sandal style. Anyone tried them?

eb3257

Quick footwear question- looking at Teva wedge flip flops- anyone have any experience with comfort? I hate to wear tennis shoes in August because my feet get so hot. If I can keep my feet cooler, I am cooler. However, regular flip flops blister my feet like crazy. I don’t like the sandal style. Anyone tried them?
I just bought a pair of the TEVA Voya flip flops and find them very comfortable. (I've never used them in the parks so I don't know if they are ok for that type of walking)! I've only had them a couple of weeks so I hope others chime in! :cool:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I just bought a pair of the TEVA Voya flip flops and find them very comfortable. (I've never used them in the parks so I don't know if they are ok for that type of walking)! I've only had them a couple of weeks so I hope others chime in! :cool:
Thanks!
I ordered these. I have a high arch so went with a wedge, Hope I don’t get too many blisters! 42558834-680E-4179-B9F5-DC1A9F9D45DB.jpeg

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Holy smokes!! It is HOT today! 92 and full intense sunshine. So hot that you can’t stand to lay on a float in the pool unless it is one that kinda sinks down so the water can get on you. Guess it is to help me prepare for Florida heat. And at least I have a pool to cool off in! 🔥

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
32 days to go and I am proud to report that my suitcase is actually under the weight limit by 10 lbs! All I have to add is my blow dryer, flat iron and a few makeup items that I don’t have multiples to pre-pack. (I don’t know why I bother with naturally curly hair in Florida but it starts the day straight) 🙄 I did it!!

On a really bad note, my stuff is out and Stinker went and got his Incredibles suitcase out and put clothes in last night when we were weighing them. I totally caved and sent it to his daddy and said if y’all say yes, he can go. He said no. In all reality, a good thing, since this my last until next fall. (It really is, at least for now) BUT- at least I did not have to be the bad guy.

Major guilt trip like always... but I am going to Disney World!!!! Just me and B!! In 32 days! I don’t care if it means summer will be over shortly after. 27th anniversary at Coronado, my home away from home- Can’t wait to kick back in our hammock, at night for the kazillionth time. It never gets old.
F42A6C9C-C9CA-4976-BDCA-5B574BA318BD.jpeg

I just hate not having a trip every 3 months like we did this past year.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder though- right? Or is that Absinthe? Just kidding! I have never been brave enough to try it. 😜

Top Bottom