• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip The *really* last Pre-trip report til 2020- AKA Ya right, you keep saying that. 😑

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I wouldn't mail your pop/soda... do you have amazon prime? You can use the amazon app, or the publix app to order supplies to be delivered within a couple hour window right to your resort.
We do. I don’t have to have it, but would be happier if we did. Not renting a car, so going to be on property the whole time. I will look at that! Thanks.

Rista1313

Advertisement
We do. I don’t have to have it, but would be happier if we did. Not renting a car, so going to be on property the whole time. I will look at that! Thanks.
It’s called “amazon now”

TheMouseFan

My renewed DL came in about a week, as did my 16 year old's brand new one, so you should be ok!! Hope you have a fantastic trip and I can't wait to hear about it!

PacNWTigger

Ditto what @Rista1313 said about Amazon Now. I used it a couple of years ago when Alaska Airlines lost my luggage for a couple of days, and I needed a few "essentials" if you know what I mean. ;):hilarious: It was incredibly easy, and they were quick too!

NessNewt

I am looking forward to something that when we get home means summer is ending.

I relate to this so much! I want to be excited about our trip in August but also do t want to rush it because when we get back it's the end of summer (kids go back to school and I go back to work).

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
It’s called “amazon now”
Thanks! Hubby knew about it, when I mentioned it.
My renewed DL came in about a week, as did my 16 year old's brand new one, so you should be ok!! Hope you have a fantastic trip and I can't wait to hear about it!
Hope mine comes that quick. Supposed to be a max of 20 days so I should be good.
Ditto what @Rista1313 said about Amazon Now. I used it a couple of years ago when Alaska Airlines lost my luggage for a couple of days, and I needed a few "essentials" if you know what I mean. ;):hilarious: It was incredibly easy, and they were quick too!
I so hope they don’t lose my luggage. :-/ I would freak lol
I relate to this so much! I want to be excited about our trip in August but also do t want to rush it because when we get back it's the end of summer (kids go back to school and I go back to work).
It is the only thing I hate about our late Summer Labor Day trips! Used to be real bad when we only went once a year. I spent all year looking forward to it then got home and stayed depressed until spring. I hate fall and winter.

42 days to go! Made myself a Grand Mariner Slushie- my glass was broke so I put it a mug 😂
24246044-A490-40C4-90E4-7240E9178D37.jpeg

Took little fella back to see Toy Story again this morning and bawled like a baby again.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Quick footwear question- looking at Teva wedge flip flops- anyone have any experience with comfort? I hate to wear tennis shoes in August because my feet get so hot. If I can keep my feet cooler, I am cooler. However, regular flip flops blister my feet like crazy. I don’t like the sandal style. Anyone tried them?

eb3257

Quick footwear question- looking at Teva wedge flip flops- anyone have any experience with comfort? I hate to wear tennis shoes in August because my feet get so hot. If I can keep my feet cooler, I am cooler. However, regular flip flops blister my feet like crazy. I don’t like the sandal style. Anyone tried them?
I just bought a pair of the TEVA Voya flip flops and find them very comfortable. (I've never used them in the parks so I don't know if they are ok for that type of walking)! I've only had them a couple of weeks so I hope others chime in! :cool:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I just bought a pair of the TEVA Voya flip flops and find them very comfortable. (I've never used them in the parks so I don't know if they are ok for that type of walking)! I've only had them a couple of weeks so I hope others chime in! :cool:
Thanks!
I ordered these. I have a high arch so went with a wedge, Hope I don’t get too many blisters! 42558834-680E-4179-B9F5-DC1A9F9D45DB.jpeg

Top Bottom