The Proposals

KimAnnFran

I would love to see a big refresh of Peter Pan in WDW. It's still great and I wouldn't change too much. But it is easily the most date feeling ride. Just some paint and new lighting nd replace a few dated props/figures and add some starlight... Just little things but it could use a LOT of TLC

Day 1

Welcome to the first day of The Proposals! For the first day, we are going to keep it very simple and blue sky. Has there ever been a ride where you felt like it needed major improvement? Well here is your chance to share your ideas!

gameraboy | Construction signs, Construction, Gif

Your task is to…

Propose a refurbishment to any ride in any theme park of your choice

Some reminders:
  • You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with
  • Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea
  • Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.

Now get to thinkin!
I hope it's not too late to join.

I know this might be unpopular but I would like to see Peter Pan get an overhaul, but would not want to lose the floating above the town look, that's what is most appealing about it. Maybe a bit more updated, rather than the "glow in the dark stuff." But I don't want it taken away or ruined. (LOL)

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 2

It’s day 2 of the Proposals! Today we are going to be working in the movie field! Disney and Pixar movies were always a huge part of peoples' childhoods in each generation. So today, we are going to work with movies that make you feel nostalgic.

Disney Movie GIFs | POPSUGAR Celebrity Australia

Your task today is to…

Propose a sequel or prequel for any Disney or Pixar film.

It doesn’t have to be made for movie theaters! It can be a Disney+ original or direct-to-video movie. The movie catalog is your canvas!

Some reminders:
  • You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

Now get to thinkin!

NateD1226

Original Poster

I know this might be unpopular but I would like to see Peter Pan get an overhaul, but would not want to lose the floating above the town look, that's what is most appealing about it. Maybe a bit more updated, rather than the "glow in the dark stuff." But I don't want it taken away or ruined. (LOL)
Totally! Peter Pan's Flight has been worn out for the past couple of years now.

Also it is never too late to join! I just posted the new prompt above!

KimAnnFran

Day 2

It’s day 2 of the Proposals! Today we are going to be working in the movie field! Disney and Pixar movies were always a huge part of peoples' childhoods in each generation. So today, we are going to work with movies that make you feel nostalgic.

Your task today is to…

It doesn’t have to be made for movie theaters! It can be a Disney+ original or direct-to-video movie. The movie catalog is your canvas!

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin!
Sequel to Sleeping Beauty please!!!! What's it like with her and the old prince over the years? What happens when they have their own kid?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Day 2

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin!
Incredibles 3, but skip ahead to Violet going to college and the complications that come with them trying to figure out how to balance being Super and living in a dorm plus the rest of the family adjusting to both life and crime fighting without Violet there all the time. And Dash entering high school while Jack Jack being more of a young kid rather than a toddler.

spacemt354

Chili's

Welcome! That's a pretty good idea!

spacemt354

Chili's
Day 2

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin!
Inside Out 2 dealing with adolescence/college or what might be even sadder....elderly (ie memory loss)

DashHaber

Day 2

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin!
So, for my proposal, I'm pitching a sequel to a lesser-known Disney film. Specifically, a sequel to The Great Mouse Detective.

The Cat of the Whiskervilles

1180w-600h_063016_great-mouse-detective-anniversary-780x440.jpg

With Professor Ratigan having been defeated, Basil of Baker Street finds himself plagued with boredom. Case after case has been too easy for his brilliant mind, and it's driving him mad. Dr. David Q. Dawson suggests a trip out to the country, believing a vacation could help Basil's head. However, a peaceful vacation turns out to be anything but, when the village they visit is home to a frightening mystery: the Cat of the Whiskervilles. Members of the wealthy Whiskerville family find themselves hunted by a glowing ghostly cat, believed to be an ancestral curse. Though Basil refuses to believe the curse is real, he finds himself faced with all sorts of puzzling obstacles. Is the curse real? Is there someone using the curse as a means to seize the Whiskerville fortune? And what role does Mademoiselle Relda, an opera singer with ties to one of Basil's earlier cases, have to play in this mystery?

Suchomimus

Day 2

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin!
Alice Through The Looking-Glass

The long awaited sequel based on Lewis Carroll's story, Alice Through the Looking Glass follows Alice on an adventure in the world on the other side of the Looking Glass. Like how its predecessor weaves elements from Looking-Glass into its story, this film would also integrate parts of Adventures in Wonderland that didn't make it into the film such as the Griffin and the Mock-Turtle and the Duchess, her pepper obsessed cook and her baby. The animation will be hand drawn instead of CG and would honor concept artist Mary Blair through its visual designs.

TheSquirrel

Big Hero 8
The Film starts with Hiro announcing to the team that he has recruited two new members, Keniuchio Harada, a mutant caused by San Fransokyo’s industrial pollution, the illegitimate son of Shingen Harada, the former leader of Japan’s most famous crime group, Clan Yashida, the former co-leader of Clan Yashida after his father’s death & a skilled samurai known as Silver Samurai, and Shiro Yoshida, a former enemy to the western world, due to his mother dying from being shot by rogue American soldiers and then being raised by his radical Uncle Toto, who rebelled against his family, mainly Uncle Toto, as a superhero, Sunfire, killing his uncle in the process, then being forced into organised crime by the Dragon Lord Of Krakinowa, a man who wanted a Japan to become a global power, who made Sunfire attack a American cargo ship, being he was rescued by members of a San Fransokyo based pro democracy group who helped him like the west and made him be a fan of Japan’s Parliament. The newly formed Big Hero 8 immediately move into their new hq at Cool World, a traditional amusement park in the centre of the city. A couple of weeks later, while relaxing at their hq, BH8 face off against X The Unknowable, who uses children’s drawings to inspire his different designs and ends up nearly blowing up BH8 hq. The team end up tracking down Charles Bentley, a comic book author who claims a enchanted typewriter made X become real. Back at base, Hiro gives Baymax 2 more powerful forms, Battle Dragon & Action Mecha. The team find X on the way to Tokyo and throw him into Mount Fuji. On the mission, they find info about a Justine Hammer, linked to X, is coming to San Fransokyo. The next day, Justine Hammer is revealed to be the Crimson Cowl and her Masters Of Evil create a mega blizzard to destroy San Fransokyo. BH8 save people from the blizzard and end up destroying the Masters Of Evil arresting Justine Hammer.

Notes
BH8 is loosely based on the comics version of BH6 before Silver Samurai & Sunfire were replaced by Wasabi & Go-Go Tomago but now with the movie characters and Silver Samurai & Sunfire as characters.
Silver Samurai is barely redesigned with a very similar outfit to his comic version.
Sunfire is also barely redesigned.
The hq At Cool World is a completely redesigned thing which was in the comics.
X The Unknowable is completely redesigned to now be a weird shapeshifter whose generic form is a orange monster like the comics.
Baymax’s 2 new forms are from the comics.
Battle Dragon
Comics - Green dragon monster design.
Movie - casual baymax design with green wings and green transparent helmet and armour.
Action Mecha
Comics - White And Orange robot looking design.
Movie - casual baymax design with white and orange mecha style armour.
Crimson Cowl barely redesigned.
Masters Of Evil change from group of villains to thin grey robot soldiers.
Released in cinemas.
Disney California Adventure & Disney’s Hollywood Studios have summer festivals themed to the movie.
Tokyo Disneyland’s Baymax’s Happy Ride gets new BH8 themed option with Baymax’s new outfit.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Sequel to Sleeping Beauty please!!!! What's it like with her and the old prince over the years? What happens when they have their own kid?
I love this! Continuation stories like this are great and very fun to see how life went on after they got their happily ever after. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite Disney movies so I just love this idea lol.

Incredibles 3, but skip ahead to Violet going to college and the complications that come with them trying to figure out how to balance being Super and living in a dorm plus the rest of the family adjusting to both life and crime fighting without Violet there all the time. And Dash entering high school while Jack Jack being more of a young kid rather than a toddler.
This is an interesting one. I was not expecting this, but I also love it. To me, this really captures what the Incredibles films are about.

Inside Out 2 dealing with adolescence/college or what might be even sadder....elderly (ie memory loss)
This sounds like it would make a bunch of people cry. I would totally love to see how the emotions react and get some new jokes out of it. OT but I never really enjoyed Inside Out as much as the other Pixar films. The jokes were the only thing that I really liked.

So, for my proposal, I'm pitching a sequel to a lesser-known Disney film. Specifically, a sequel to The Great Mouse Detective.

The Cat of the Whiskervilles

1180w-600h_063016_great-mouse-detective-anniversary-780x440.jpg

With Professor Ratigan having been defeated, Basil of Baker Street finds himself plagued with boredom. Case after case has been too easy for his brilliant mind, and it's driving him mad. Dr. David Q. Dawson suggests a trip out to the country, believing a vacation could help Basil's head. However, a peaceful vacation turns out to be anything but, when the village they visit is home to a frightening mystery: the Cat of the Whiskervilles. Members of the wealthy Whiskerville family find themselves hunted by a glowing ghostly cat, believed to be an ancestral curse. Though Basil refuses to believe the curse is real, he finds himself faced with all sorts of puzzling obstacles. Is the curse real? Is there someone using the curse as a means to seize the Whiskerville fortune? And what role does Mademoiselle Relda, an opera singer with ties to one of Basil's earlier cases, have to play in this mystery?
I would like to see this now! This sounds so fun and has a great story. TGMD has always been an underrated classic so it would be nice for it to finally get some love.

Alice Through The Looking-Glass

The long awaited sequel based on Lewis Carroll's story, Alice Through the Looking Glass follows Alice on an adventure in the world on the other side of the Looking Glass. Like how its predecessor weaves elements from Looking-Glass into its story, this film would also integrate parts of Adventures in Wonderland that didn't make it into the film such as the Griffin and the Mock-Turtle and the Duchess, her pepper obsessed cook and her baby. The animation will be hand drawn instead of CG and would honor concept artist Mary Blair through its visual designs.
This sounds great! I love how it would be hand drawn animation as that has always been better than CG when it comes to mixing live action and animation. I'm guessing you are just scrapping this original ATTLG sequel that came out a few years ago?

Big Hero 8
The Film starts with Hiro announcing to the team that he has recruited two new members, Keniuchio Harada, a mutant caused by San Fransokyo’s industrial pollution, the illegitimate son of Shingen Harada, the former leader of Japan’s most famous crime group, Clan Yashida, the former co-leader of Clan Yashida after his father’s death & a skilled samurai known as Silver Samurai, and Shiro Yoshida, a former enemy to the western world, due to his mother dying from being shot by rogue American soldiers and then being raised by his radical Uncle Toto, who rebelled against his family, mainly Uncle Toto, as a superhero, Sunfire, killing his uncle in the process, then being forced into organised crime by the Dragon Lord Of Krakinowa, a man who wanted a Japan to become a global power, who made Sunfire attack a American cargo ship, being he was rescued by members of a San Fransokyo based pro democracy group who helped him like the west and made him be a fan of Japan’s Parliament. The newly formed Big Hero 8 immediately move into their new hq at Cool World, a traditional amusement park in the centre of the city. A couple of weeks later, while relaxing at their hq, BH8 face off against X The Unknowable, who uses children’s drawings to inspire his different designs and ends up nearly blowing up BH8 hq. The team end up tracking down Charles Bentley, a comic book author who claims a enchanted typewriter made X become real. Back at base, Hiro gives Baymax 2 more powerful forms, Battle Dragon & Action Mecha. The team find X on the way to Tokyo and throw him into Mount Fuji. On the mission, they find info about a Justine Hammer, linked to X, is coming to San Fransokyo. The next day, Justine Hammer is revealed to be the Crimson Cowl and her Masters Of Evil create a mega blizzard to destroy San Fransokyo. BH8 save people from the blizzard and end up destroying the Masters Of Evil arresting Justine Hammer.

Notes
BH8 is loosely based on the comics version of BH6 before Silver Samurai & Sunfire were replaced by Wasabi & Go-Go Tomago but now with the movie characters and Silver Samurai & Sunfire as characters.
Silver Samurai is barely redesigned with a very similar outfit to his comic version.
Sunfire is also barely redesigned.
The hq At Cool World is a completely redesigned thing which was in the comics.
X The Unknowable is completely redesigned to now be a weird shapeshifter whose generic form is a orange monster like the comics.
Baymax’s 2 new forms are from the comics.
Battle Dragon
Comics - Green dragon monster design.
Movie - casual baymax design with green wings and green transparent helmet and armour.
Action Mecha
Comics - White And Orange robot looking design.
Movie - casual baymax design with white and orange mecha style armour.
Crimson Cowl barely redesigned.
Masters Of Evil change from group of villains to thin grey robot soldiers.
Released in cinemas.
Disney California Adventure & Disney’s Hollywood Studios have summer festivals themed to the movie.
Tokyo Disneyland’s Baymax’s Happy Ride gets new BH8 themed option with Baymax’s new outfit.
This is awesome! It sounds like it has the same amount of action as the last one and brings in a little bit of the fantasy side into it. Plus I really like how gave little notes at the end. It is quite appreciated.

Evilgidgit

THE ARGO
A semi-prequel to Hercules, following Phil, the satyr trainer of heroes, in his earlier days. Hercules messes around a lot with the chronology of Greek myths, but we can work around that. This adventure would adapt Jason and the Argonauts, taking some liberties, and making certain parts of the epic a little more suitable for family audiences. Philoctetes is a nymph-chasing satyr who is prophecized to participate in a great voyage and become a trainer of heroes.

The film begins with King Pelias declaring himself ruler of Iolcus after the death of his brother Aeson. Hearing from the Oracle of Delphi that his newborn nephew Jason will succeed him as king, and he will die killed by a "man wearing one sandal". Pelias acts to remove the baby from the picture. Jason's mother Alcimede flees to the temple of Hera, begging for help. Jason is spirited away, but his mother is killed. Jason is given to Phil to raise, being a young, inexperienced grumpy goat, but he warms to Jason, believing he is the hero he will train.

Years later, Jason is a dashing, handsome, brainy youth, popular with nymphs, but has a growing issue with being an attention-seeker. Like an anti-Hercules, soon to evolve into a Gaston wannabe. Jason helps an old woman across a river, who turns out to be Hera, who reveals his true heritage and tells him to go to Iolcus wearing one sandal. Phil and Jason present themselves to King Pelias, who pretends he doesn't recognise Jason, instead challenging him to go on a quest to prove his heroism and royal might. Jason opts to acquire the mythical Golden Fleece from Colchis. Pelias swears to Zeus that he will abdicate if Jason returns, though is confident that his quest shall fail.

Phil and Jason form the Argonauts to sail for Colchis, commissioning for the creation of the Argo, by master shipbuilder Argus. They recruit a ragtag group of warriors to join them. These include the bantering twins Castor and Pollux; romantic poet Orpheus; Atalanta, a wild acolyte of Artemis, and the lone woman onboard; brainiac genius Nestor; Peleus, a warrior who likes to brag about his young son Achilles; and the eagle-eyed Lynceus who literally thinks he is a cat.

The Argonauts set sail, encountering a few obstacles along the way. They meet Phineus, a blind oracle who abused the gifts of prophecy given to him. He is attacked by harpies, but the Argonauts cage them. Phineus tells Jason that the best way to reach Colchis is by sailing through the treacherous Crashing Rocks. The heroes go on a perilous course through the rocks, but through Phil's guidance, are able to overcome them, though lose a couple of shipmates on the way.

After many leagues, the Argonauts arrive in Colchis, ruled by King Aeetes. Aeetes is deceitful, having been informed by Pelias of Jason's intent to steal the Golden Fleece. Aeetes acts hospitable, introducing the crew to his moody daughter Medea, and beloved little brother Absyrtus. Medea is a talented mage, but lacks the means to truly show off her talents. Jason takes a shine to Medea, asking her to help him get the fleece. Rather than be bewitched to fall in love with him, Medea does in naturally. Jason takes on Aeetes' mechanical fire-spitting bulls before a crowd, winning their affection. This ramps up Jason's need for adoration to pure egotism, which upsets Phil.

At night, Medea guides Jason and Phil to the gardens where the Golden Fleece is kept, but it is guarded by skeletal warriors spawned from a dragon's teeth. Jason is able to fight the warriors whilst Medea destroys the magical barriers blocking the fleece. They escape onboard the Argo, where Jason claims the entire fleece theft was his achievement. Aeetes gives chase on a ship, when Medea discovers her brother Absyrtus has snuck onboard to go with them. To deter Aeetes, Medea creates an illusion that makes it look like her brother is thrown overboard into the sea, much to the Argonauts' horror. In truth, Medea places her brother in a rowboat, sending off into the sea to be picked up by their father (much better where she willingly cuts him to pieces and throws him into the sea!)

To return to Iolcus, the Argo sails for the direction of Crete. Phil objects, fearing the bronze giant Talos that guards the coast, but Jason starts getting cocky. They encounter Talos, who tries to destroy the Argo, until Medea once again saves the day by using her magecraft to disable the giant, knocking it into the sea. Having cowered before the bronze giant, Jason has a go at Medea for stealing his glory. The mage argues back, claiming his success has been achieved through the support of his allies, and he would be useless without them. Jason has a falling out with everybody, who plan to desert him once they get back to Iolcus, since there would be no room in his new kingdom beyond his ego.

The Argo sails into Iolcus, where a downtrodden Jason puts on a brave face and presents the Golden Fleece to his uncle. Pelias throws a large banquet and party, planning to abdicate in the morning in a proper ceremony. Jason finds himself alone at the party, despite being surrounded by praising sycophants and many women. Medea watches in disgust, sweeping out of the hall, followed by Phil, who has second doubts about abandoning his adopted son.

At the same time, Pelias dons the Golden Fleece and proclaims to the kingdom that he shall become the immortal ruler of Iolcus, arresting Jason and throws him into the dungeons, whilst the Argonauts will be burnt on their own ship. Medea and Phil evade capture, finding a beaten Jason in the dungeons, who has a direct view of the Argo about to be destroyed. Jason finally realises what a prat he has been, blinded by his own expected glory and is about lose all his friends. Phil gives him a pep talk, encouraging Jason to be the hero he was destined to be.

Jason, Phil, and Medea charge through the palace, encountering guards. Medea uses magic and dragon teeth to summon skeletal warriors, who clear the way for them to reach the Argo. Jason confronts Pelias, challenging him to a duel, even when wearing the fleece. It is down to skill, not pride. Medea and Phil free the other Argonauts. Pelias reveals he murdered Jason's mother, but hints he may have poisoned his father to seize the throne. Their duel continues, until it looks like Pelias has the upper hand. Jason is able to play on Pelias' ego, tricking him into cutting through the Argo's mast. It collapses on Pelias, splitting the Argo in two, which sink into the sea. Tangled in the fleece, Pelias cannot escape, sinking to the depths to drown for eternity. Jason appears to have perished too.

The Argonauts mourn Jason, but come sunrise, Jason miraculously appears, having used his wits to escape drowning like his uncle. He reunites with Medea and Phil, but believes he is a lousy hero and would make a lousy king. Jason and Medea depart for the unknown, with rumours spreading that Jason became a jerk, and was historically seen as one. Phil returns home, finding the mast of the Argo waiting for him as a gift from the gods. Although Jason wasn't the hero of prophecy, Phil will train him, whenever he appears.

NateD1226

Original Poster
THE ARGO
A semi-prequel to Hercules, following Phil, the satyr trainer of heroes, in his earlier days. Hercules messes around a lot with the chronology of Greek myths, but we can work around that. This adventure would adapt Jason and the Argonauts, taking some liberties, and making certain parts of the epic a little more suitable for family audiences. Philoctetes is a nymph-chasing satyr who is prophecized to participate in a great voyage and become a trainer of heroes.

The film begins with King Pelias declaring himself ruler of Iolcus after the death of his brother Aeson. Hearing from the Oracle of Delphi that his newborn nephew Jason will succeed him as king, and he will die killed by a "man wearing one sandal". Pelias acts to remove the baby from the picture. Jason's mother Alcimede flees to the temple of Hera, begging for help. Jason is spirited away, but his mother is killed. Jason is given to Phil to raise, being a young, inexperienced grumpy goat, but he warms to Jason, believing he is the hero he will train.

Years later, Jason is a dashing, handsome, brainy youth, popular with nymphs, but has a growing issue with being an attention-seeker. Like an anti-Hercules, soon to evolve into a Gaston wannabe. Jason helps an old woman across a river, who turns out to be Hera, who reveals his true heritage and tells him to go to Iolcus wearing one sandal. Phil and Jason present themselves to King Pelias, who pretends he doesn't recognise Jason, instead challenging him to go on a quest to prove his heroism and royal might. Jason opts to acquire the mythical Golden Fleece from Colchis. Pelias swears to Zeus that he will abdicate if Jason returns, though is confident that his quest shall fail.

Phil and Jason form the Argonauts to sail for Colchis, commissioning for the creation of the Argo, by master shipbuilder Argus. They recruit a ragtag group of warriors to join them. These include the bantering twins Castor and Pollux; romantic poet Orpheus; Atalanta, a wild acolyte of Artemis, and the lone woman onboard; brainiac genius Nestor; Peleus, a warrior who likes to brag about his young son Achilles; and the eagle-eyed Lynceus who literally thinks he is a cat.

The Argonauts set sail, encountering a few obstacles along the way. They meet Phineus, a blind oracle who abused the gifts of prophecy given to him. He is attacked by harpies, but the Argonauts cage them. Phineus tells Jason that the best way to reach Colchis is by sailing through the treacherous Crashing Rocks. The heroes go on a perilous course through the rocks, but through Phil's guidance, are able to overcome them, though lose a couple of shipmates on the way.

After many leagues, the Argonauts arrive in Colchis, ruled by King Aeetes. Aeetes is deceitful, having been informed by Pelias of Jason's intent to steal the Golden Fleece. Aeetes acts hospitable, introducing the crew to his moody daughter Medea, and beloved little brother Absyrtus. Medea is a talented mage, but lacks the means to truly show off her talents. Jason takes a shine to Medea, asking her to help him get the fleece. Rather than be bewitched to fall in love with him, Medea does in naturally. Jason takes on Aeetes' mechanical fire-spitting bulls before a crowd, winning their affection. This ramps up Jason's need for adoration to pure egotism, which upsets Phil.

At night, Medea guides Jason and Phil to the gardens where the Golden Fleece is kept, but it is guarded by skeletal warriors spawned from a dragon's teeth. Jason is able to fight the warriors whilst Medea destroys the magical barriers blocking the fleece. They escape onboard the Argo, where Jason claims the entire fleece theft was his achievement. Aeetes gives chase on a ship, when Medea discovers her brother Absyrtus has snuck onboard to go with them. To deter Aeetes, Medea creates an illusion that makes it look like her brother is thrown overboard into the sea, much to the Argonauts' horror. In truth, Medea places her brother in a rowboat, sending off into the sea to be picked up by their father (much better where she willingly cuts him to pieces and throws him into the sea!)

To return to Iolcus, the Argo sails for the direction of Crete. Phil objects, fearing the bronze giant Talos that guards the coast, but Jason starts getting cocky. They encounter Talos, who tries to destroy the Argo, until Medea once again saves the day by using her magecraft to disable the giant, knocking it into the sea. Having cowered before the bronze giant, Jason has a go at Medea for stealing his glory. The mage argues back, claiming his success has been achieved through the support of his allies, and he would be useless without them. Jason has a falling out with everybody, who plan to desert him once they get back to Iolcus, since there would be no room in his new kingdom beyond his ego.

The Argo sails into Iolcus, where a downtrodden Jason puts on a brave face and presents the Golden Fleece to his uncle. Pelias throws a large banquet and party, planning to abdicate in the morning in a proper ceremony. Jason finds himself alone at the party, despite being surrounded by praising sycophants and many women. Medea watches in disgust, sweeping out of the hall, followed by Phil, who has second doubts about abandoning his adopted son.

At the same time, Pelias dons the Golden Fleece and proclaims to the kingdom that he shall become the immortal ruler of Iolcus, arresting Jason and throws him into the dungeons, whilst the Argonauts will be burnt on their own ship. Medea and Phil evade capture, finding a beaten Jason in the dungeons, who has a direct view of the Argo about to be destroyed. Jason finally realises what a prat he has been, blinded by his own expected glory and is about lose all his friends. Phil gives him a pep talk, encouraging Jason to be the hero he was destined to be.

Jason, Phil, and Medea charge through the palace, encountering guards. Medea uses magic and dragon teeth to summon skeletal warriors, who clear the way for them to reach the Argo. Jason confronts Pelias, challenging him to a duel, even when wearing the fleece. It is down to skill, not pride. Medea and Phil free the other Argonauts. Pelias reveals he murdered Jason's mother, but hints he may have poisoned his father to seize the throne. Their duel continues, until it looks like Pelias has the upper hand. Jason is able to play on Pelias' ego, tricking him into cutting through the Argo's mast. It collapses on Pelias, splitting the Argo in two, which sink into the sea. Tangled in the fleece, Pelias cannot escape, sinking to the depths to drown for eternity. Jason appears to have perished too.

The Argonauts mourn Jason, but come sunrise, Jason miraculously appears, having used his wits to escape drowning like his uncle. He reunites with Medea and Phil, but believes he is a lousy hero and would make a lousy king. Jason and Medea depart for the unknown, with rumours spreading that Jason became a jerk, and was historically seen as one. Phil returns home, finding the mast of the Argo waiting for him as a gift from the gods. Although Jason wasn't the hero of prophecy, Phil will train him, whenever he appears.
Wow. This is amazing! I was actually really hoping you would post something since you have that thread where you fix movies (which I love btw). Hercules is actually my all-time favorite Disney animated movie, so this was a lovely read. You should totally write a script for this. You are amazing with creating new movies and fixing them up.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 3

We are going to space! Sort of. Today we are working with one of the most problematic Disney rides. It has sure been a pain to Disney.

8- Mission Space

Today your task is to…

Propose a replacement for Mission: SPACE

It can be a new version of the ride or a whole new ride with a different story. You can even gut the whole thing and create a complete new ride.

Some reminders:
- You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.

Now get to thinkin'!

Last edited:

TheSquirrel

I love this! Continuation stories like this are great and very fun to see how life went on after they got their happily ever after. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite Disney movies so I just love this idea lol.

This is an interesting one. I was not expecting this, but I also love it. To me, this really captures what the Incredibles films are about.

This sounds like it would make a bunch of people cry. I would totally love to see how the emotions react and get some new jokes out of it. OT but I never really enjoyed Inside Out as much as the other Pixar films. The jokes were the only thing that I really liked.

I would like to see this now! This sounds so fun and has a great story. TGMD has always been an underrated classic so it would be nice for it to finally get some love.

This sounds great! I love how it would be hand drawn animation as that has always been better than CG when it comes to mixing live action and animation. I'm guessing you are just scrapping this original ATTLG sequel that came out a few years ago?

This is awesome! It sounds like it has the same amount of action as the last one and brings in a little bit of the fantasy side into it. Plus I really like how gave little notes at the end. It is quite appreciated.
What do you mean by fantasy side. Is it me adding the pollution mention which wasn’t in the comics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom