The Proposals: Dream Wedding

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 10

Today marks the worst day in Disney history. Well, maybe not the worst. However, it is definitely in the bottom five. 17 years ago, Stitch's Great Escape! opened to the public. Now that building just sits empty for random Twitter accounts to take pictures of and leak them online!

tumblr_msrj7mIkj71sgwplso1_500.gif

Your task is to…
Propose a replacement for Stitch's Great Escape! BUT it must be a Disney IP that came out AFTER 2004.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

DashHaber

Big Hero 6: Danger Demonstration

intro-1574202905.jpg

Welcome to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, where Hiro Hamada is getting the chance to lead a symposium on robotics for the first time! In fact, as we take our seats in this theater-in-the-round, Hiro already has a brand new security robot on the center display to present. Unfortunately, agents of Yama have come calling, hi-jacking the robots around the exhibition and making them go haywire...including the security robot in the room with us! It's up to Hiro Hamada and the rest of Big Hero 6 to stop these dangerous 'droids and save the day!

JokersWild

Day 10

Today marks the worst day in Disney history. Well, maybe not the worst. However, it is definitely in the bottom five. 17 years ago, Stitch's Great Escape! opened to the public. Now that building just sits empty for random Twitter accounts to take pictures of and leak them online!

tumblr_msrj7mIkj71sgwplso1_500.gif

Your task is to…
Propose a replacement for Stitch's Great Escape! BUT it must be a Disney IP that came out AFTER 2004.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

I FORGOT TO DO THIS.

I don't have time to write a proper pitch, but I'd love to see an attraction based off of The Shape of Water be built in this space. It's not technically Disney, but I think the world of the movie would fit really well in Tomorrowland.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

Wreck-It Ralph: Game Glitch Mayhem
1637159176127.png

Ralph, Felix, Vanellope and Sergeant Calhoun are invited by Video Game Institute of Technology to entering into the real world
using teleportation system as the first video game characters entering the real world, the scientists hope other video game characters such as Mario & Luigi, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ryu, Dig Dug, Jonesy from Fortnite, Minecraft Steve, Master Chief, Pac-Man, Q*Bert as other video game characters will teleporting into the real world to see the real people of the Earth. But sudden there's accident on the teleportation system which brings a game glitch character named Killer Flash as he jumps into the guests as he started to glitch every computers as the world as Ralph, Felix, Vallellope and Calhoun will stop evil Killer Flash before he glitches the whole universe as we know it. The attraction opened in 2023 at Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 11

I think it is time we actually feel like royalty as the game is centered around weddings in a way. Don’t you ever look at one of the Disney princesses and think: Wow, her journey was incredible.

Your task is to…
Propose a new attraction for a Disney Princess. BUT the ride must be located in a Fantasyland of your choice.

Some reminders:

DashHaber

Cinderella's Midnight Ride

4nssBcQUBadCTBjrAkX46mVEKts.jpg

The Magic Kingdom is known for the wondrous sight of Cinderella's castle, and at last its Fantasyland will have a dark ride devoted to the iconic Disney Princess! Hop aboard a carriage and take a ride through the story of Cinderella, witnessing her hardships from Lady Tremaine and her good fortune from her Fairy Godmother. As you watch her find love at the ball, you will learn for yourself that "If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true"!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I don’t have a new idea for this, but I’ll go ahead and report Cinderella’s Magical Journey. It was part of a Team Garfield submission in SAVII and is one of my favorite attractions I’ve done.

Brer Panther

Your task is to…
Propose a new attraction for a Disney Princess. BUT the ride must be located in a Fantasyland of your choice.
Remember how I suggested a Princess and the Frog dark ride that doesn't replace Splash Mountain in Frontierland? Take that dark ride and put it where the Princess Fairytale Hall is. I think it'd fit better in Fantasyland than Frontierland anyway.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 12

As the holiday season comes closer, I think it’s time to celebrate the best holiday of the year. HALLOWEEN!

Your task is to…
Propose a new maze for Universal Studios Horror Nights. BUT it must be centered around an already existing IP

Some reminders:

comics101

Day 11

Your task is to…

EDIT: Oops. A little late, but nonetheless, a quick idea...

Merida’s Brave Adventures
Scene 1) The Highland Games
  • Upon entering the scene, guests spot Merida, sitting in a throne beside King Fergus and Queen Elinor. She’s all dressed up and clearly bored out of her mind (a quiver of arrows rests beside her).
  • Moving forward, a series of young princes form a line to guests’ right; their cheering fathers behind them. A target for each prince sits to guests’ left.
    • As the vehicles pass each prince, a whoosh of air blows at them, suggesting that arrows are being fired. Most of the arrows, of course, miss their targets and appear at different points around the room

Scene 2) Merida Joins the Games
  • Rounding a corner, guests spy Merida taking aim at a target. She fires multiple shots and hits her mark with perfect accuracy, as her mother shouts, "Merida! You will not shoot another arrow! I forbid it!”

Scene 3) Forest & Stonehenge
  • Moving through the forest, the sky darkens and ominous trees fill the space. Guests are suddenly thrust into the middle of the Stonehenge-like formation where they are surrounded by will-o-wisps.
    • As the wisps surround guests, their vehicle follows the them, slowly turning in a 360 degree circle before being led to the next scene.

Scene 4) The Witch’s House
  • The wisps lead guests into the hut of an old hag. Passing by countless numbers of wood carvings, carving tools, and trinkets, guests see Merida, holding out the neckless she’ll use to pay for carvings and a spell, standing before the Witch.
    • The witch asks Merida, “Are you sure you know what yer doin’?” Merida responds, “I want a spell to change me mum. That’ll change me fate.”

Scene 5) Room Change & the Magic Cake
  • Upon hearing Merida say the word “fate,” guests are shoved out of the hut and into a dead end in the ride building. As the door slams behind them, the Witch proclaims, “Never conjure where you carve!”
  • The vehicles once again rotate 360 degrees while the door to the hut reopens, revealing a dark, dungeon-like room. At the center of the room: a bubbling cauldron emitting a neon green light, over which Merida and the Witch stand.
    • Passing the cauldron, the Witch dips a ladle into the liquid and pulls out a cake. She cackles and says, “Trust me, this’ll do the trick and change yer fate!”

Scene 6) Peace Offering and Transformation
  • Guests enter a massive wooden door into a kitchen of King Fergus’ castle. Before them, Merida eagerly watches as her mother eats a piece of the magic cake. “It’s tart and…gamey,” Queen Elinor states before nauseously saying, “Ugh! Wha was in that cake!?”
  • Suddenly, with a flash of light and a plume of smoke, Queen Elinor transforms into a bear right before guests’ eyes,
    • This is achieved in a similar manner to the way that Snow White’s Evil Queen transformed into the old Witch on Snow White’s Scary Adventures.
      • As the smoke fills the room, the wall in front of which Queen Elinor was standing quickly rotates, replacing her figure with a bear.

Scene 7) Escape to the Witch’s Hut
  • “Quickly mum, we have to git ya out o’ here to break the spell!” Merida proclaims as guests are whisked through different rooms in the castle.
    • Throughout this scene, Queen Elinor the bear comically attempts to hide behind furniture and fixtures as guests and Merida pass Highland Games participants. Unfortunately, towards the end of the scene, guests see King Fergus pointing their way. He shouts, “BEAR! Quickly men, after it!” chasing guests out of the castle.
    • Before heading to the next scene, guests spot the triplets occupied by (and enjoying) the magical cake given to Queen Elinor.

Scene 8) Race to Stonehenge
  • Returning to the forest from earlier, guests hear King Fergus and the clans pursuing them from behind. “Hurry men! This way!” The king shouts.
  • Merida and her mother stumble into the middle of the Stonehenge-like formation as wisps appear. Wisps whirl around them (and guests) before joining together forming a holographic image of the Witch that gave Merida the cake.
    • “Oh, Princess,” the witch’s image explains, “there’s just one bit I forgot to tell ya about the spell! By the second sunrise, yer spell will be permanent unless ya remember these words: ‘Fate be changed, look inside, mend the bond torn by pride.'”

Scene 9) Mor’du & the Clans attack
  • Leaving the Stonehenge formation behind, guests encounter King Fergus and the clans on either side of the track as Merida can be heard begging them not to attack her mother.
    • Different clan members appear from behind bushes, trees, etc. as guests attempt to escape.
    • The triplets, now bears themselves, play with each other off to the side, blissfully unaware of what’s going on.
  • Moving past the clans, a little ahead and to the right, Mor’du the bear appears, roaring and standing on two legs, ready to attack. To guests’ left, Merida lies on the ground, her arms above her in a defensive stance.
    • As Merida screams, Queen Elinor the bear leaps out from behind her, roaring even louder than does Mor’du.
    • Guests round the corner to see Queen Elinor and Mor’du fighting in the middle of the Stonehenge formation. Elinor pushes Mor’du into one of the stones, knocking it off balance and causing it to fall on top of him. She then collapses.

Scene 10) Mourning and Sunrise
  • Guests enter the next scene to find Merida and her three bear cub brothers snuggled up to Queen Elinor the bear, mourning their presumed-dead mother. Behind them, rays of light flicker through tree branches as sunrise begins.
    • “Oh mum. I’m sorry. This is all my fault!” Merida exclaims through sobs. “I just want you back! I love you.”
    • Suddenly, the wisps appear yet again filling the room as guests move into the next scene. As they exit, they hear the voice of the Witch reciting, “Fate be changed, look inside, mend the bond torn by pride.”

Scene 11) Happily Ever After

• With blue skies and a shining sun, guests pass Merida, King Fergus, and her mother (once again a human) as they embrace in a group hug. The triplets, also human again, can be spotted on the ground, roughhousing as usual.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

Propose a new maze for Universal Studios Horror Nights. BUT it must be centered around an already existing IP

Halloween III: Season of the Witch
1637260435864.png

In this scary-themed maze, you'll join Dr. Daniel Challis as we'll escaping from by mysterious men in suits aka robotic humanoids like agents. You'll hear jingle TV commercial over and over again. As you'll enter Silver Shamrock factory, they'll encounter Conal Cochran as
he sends men in suits after you as forcing you to wear a Halloween mask for "Big Giveaway" commercial. You'll race into the broadcast system to stop the commercial. But watch out for the children dying into the death after they wear their masks during commercial as creatures coming to get you such as spiders, crickets, snakes and bats come out of the children's bodies.

DashHaber

Day 12

As the holiday season comes closer, I think it’s time to celebrate the best holiday of the year. HALLOWEEN!

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

By the way, this is a great idea for a prompt and there's so many possibilities you could do!

Chaos Cat

Day 12

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

Darkness of the Sound Horizon
Screenshot_2021-11-19-13-22-09-1.png

Coming to USJ's Halloween Horror Nights is a truly haunting experience. Enter the tragic worlds presented by the famed fantasy band, where the cycle of suffering is seemingly endless. Bear witness to Michele Malebranche's descent into insanity, Abyss's bloody pursuit for paradise, the revenge plays of Marchen, and other dark stories that make death look like a mercy.
...Why yes, this was just an excuse to plug Sound Horizon; why do you ask?

Last edited:

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 13

Ghostbusters: Afterlife hit theaters today! With all these reboots happening, we should just add a few more.

Your task is to…
Propose a reboot to ANY franchise from ANY studio. BUT the franchise being rebooted must have started PRIOR to 2000.

Some reminders:

DashHaber

The Mask

0s0p0oafb5a51.jpg

Straight-laced cop Lionel Ray is bursting at the seams with frustration, as corruption rages in Verge City and crime runs rampant. The only thing that helps Lionel to release some steam is his affinity for cartoons, something to give him some laughs in these dark times. However, that changes when his mentor Mitch Kellaway is murdered and an item related to a case he was working ends up in Lionel's possession: a mysterious mask. Putting it on, Lionel is changed into a green-headed maniac with the powers of a cartoon character! With these new powers, Lionel starts a double life as a vigilante, striking crime with a twisted glee! Unfortunately, there's a dark cost to the mask: a voice in his head (a giggling menace calling itself "Big Head") urging him to really cut loose and bring some destruction to Verge City. Can Lionel fight off the influence of the mask, and can he stop it from falling into the hands of a cult seeking the mask for their own foul ends?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom