The Proposals: Dream Wedding

Brer Panther

Your task is to…
Propose a new special for Disney+. BUT it must use the interactive gameplay Netflix uses.
Ralph Wrecks Disney+
1636752423239.png
Because the Oh My Disney scene in the Wreck-It Ralph sequel was such a success, this is a thing! Now you can help Ralph and Vanellope wreak havoc on Disney+ and all of the wacky characters that live on there! Should the Disney Princesses do a rap number or do martial arts? Should C-3PO hang out with Homer Simpson or Rocket Raccoon? Or BOTH? Should Ralph participate in a wrestling match with Nick Wilde or perform a cover of "Let It Go"? SUBSCRIBE TO DISNEY+ RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
The Search for Mickey Mouse
1636756090458.png

Released on Disney+ on November 28th 2022, This new interactive gameplay will have more mystery puzzle solving adventure, the plotline goes
Mickey Mouse having his birthday soon, all his friends having a big surprise for him for a BIG massive party in Disneyland, but Mickey Mouse was been kidnapped by mysterious-unknown new villian. You'll have to find him in any Disney films / TV shows as the Simpsons, Star Wars and the Muppets. Your helpers will be Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Chip N' Dale, Daisy, as other Disney characters even Roger Rabbit will help you for as detective as you'll using solving missions where Mickey Mouse is. Simple: In Springfield, you'll get helped by Professor Frink about Mickey's missing but Mr. Burns has planning to use Tinker Bell to look after Mickey Mouse until you'll stop him before it's too late. In Neverland, Captain Hook deals with Darth Vader to capture Peter Pan as you'll be teaching by Luke Skywalker to defeat both Captain Hook and Darth Vader then
you'll have first clue to looking for Mickey. In Toontown, Judge Doom is planning a BIG party for Mickey Mouse's farewell party with the weasels,
you'll team up with Roger Rabbit, Goofy, and Phineas and Ferb to stopping Judge Doom's evil plans as you'll get a letter from unknown villian
as he captures Mickey Mouse at his evil lair in unknown area. You'll get to the final boss, as the unknown villian will be revealed to be Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, who was supposed to be star of Walt Disney cartoon character, but Mickey stoled his star as he was big star than Oswald,
Oswald was planning to kill Mickey Mouse with his GIANT eraser pencil to erase the whole Mickey Mouse's cartoon career for years. You'll
need to stop him using a special magic powers to end Oswald's evil plans. Then after the final boss, Oswald saying sorry for happening for Mickey Mouse for evil plans, he was just playing for his part of the evil madness. Disney characters agrees with Oswald as they invited him to Mickey Mouse's birthday party at Disneyland.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 7

It has been 24 years since The Lion King opened on Broadway! In honor of that, everyone needs to get their vocal boxes ready as we dive into the world of Broadway.

Disney On Broadway — www.lionking.com

Your task is to…
Propose a new Disney Broadway musical. BUT it must be a Disney Animation movie that has not had a musical adaptation.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Zootopia the Musical
1636816993931.png

This new musical adaptation based on Zootopia, Join Judy Hopps as she wants to be a police officer in Zootopia, as she wants to go on the cases to arrest the criminals in the city, but she saw that animals is been missing for a while, as she was only being as parking duty,
as she spies on Nick Wilde and Finnick, but Nick wants to help Judy on her mission to rescue animals. This show will length two hour long musical.

Brer Panther

Your task is to…
Propose a new Disney Broadway musical. BUT it must be a Disney Animation movie that has not had a musical adaptation.
Monsters Inc.: the Broadway Musical
1636818925678.png
Monstropolis and its cast of kooky creatures are brought to life on stage via a combination of elaborate costumes and puppetry. The new Broadway adaptation of the beloved PIXAR film follows the story of the movie quite faithfully, albeit with many more musical numbers. Songs include "We Scare Because We Care", "There's a Child!", "She's Out of Our Hair", "Revolutionizing the Scaring Industry", and, of course, "Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me!". Don't miss the show when you're in New York - it's a real scream!

DashHaber

Dumbo: The Musical

dumbo-1.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Step right up as the most astounding show to ever hit the Great White Way arrives, with Dumbo: The Musical! Based on the animated Disney classic, the story follow disfigured circus worker Tim Clifton and his daughter Jenny as they're tasked by the boisterous but fame-seeking ringmaster H. T. Vandesham with watching a new baby elephant whose big ears earn him the mocking name of Dumbo. However, this small-time circus gets turned upside-down when Dumbo takes to the skies and flies! This small-time circus starts spinning to the top with newfound fame, but Vandesham's eyes are only on the money rolling in. Now, as Vandesham exploits his "Eighth Wonder of the World", can Tim and Jenny help Dumbo reunite with his mom? You won't believe your eyes as this incredible tale of love and perseverance plays out before your eyes, with stunning puppetry bringing the beloved baby elephant to life. Also be ready to witness that puppetry take on a whole new look for the signature surreal musical number, "Pink Elephants on Parade".

So, what are you waiting for? There's plenty of room under the big top to witness this iconic Disney story come to life with the magic of theater!

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Who Framed Roger Rabbit: The Musical
1636856043043.png

Roger Rabbit goes to the musical in Los Angeles as he will bring his friends into the Broadway from Toontown!
Based on live action / animated classic Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the story goes first act takes place in Hollywood 1947
Maroon Cartoons is filming new Baby Herman short, Somethin' Cookin as Roger screws his up as after he got smashed by fridge as he sees flying birds around him instead stars as the director says CUT! then we follows Eddie Valiant to spying on Jessica Rabbit, Roger Rabbit's wife at the Ink and Paint Club, then he's on the his case solving on Marvin Acme's murder which Roger Rabbit killed him at ACME Warehouse, as Eddie mets with Judge Doom as he dipping his shoe, Roger and Eddie are hiding from the weasels as chasing scene is Eddie drives Benny running away from the weasels, as middle of the act we'll see Eddie and his brother, Teddy are aheading to stop Baron Von Rotten, as he was using to drop the piano into miles away from the building as Teddy Valiant got killed by the piano, as Eddie will ask RK Maroon questions about the will, then he will chasing Jessica
in Toontown, by the finale act we will see Eddie Valiant battling with Judge Doom before Roger & Jessica along with Toontown will be dipped into the freeway, by the ending as Toontown is safe as Judge Doom is gone as Toon, then Toons are celebrating with Roger, Jessica, Eddie, Dolores, and others. This will have digital projectors, puppeteers, special effects, and more.

Song List:
"Comedy Is A Toon Life" - Roger Rabbit
"I Hate Toons" - Eddie Valiant
"Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" - Donald Duck and Daffy Duck
"Why Don't You Do Right?" - Jessica Rabbit
"Takin' Pictures is A Right Deal" - Eddie Valiant
"She's Left For Me" - Roger Rabbit
"Memories of My Brother" - Eddie Valiant and Teddy Valiant
"Dipping Toons Dippin' Toons" - Judge Doom and the Toon Patrol weasels
"Hollywood Isn't A Funny" - Baby Herman
"Hiding In The Places" - Roger Rabbit
"Sexy Men As Money" - Jessica Rabbit and Eddie Valiant
"The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" - Roger Rabbit
"Speed Toon-ie Cabbie Chase" - Benny the Cab, Roger Rabbit, Eddie Valiant and the Toon Patrol
"Chasin' Baron" - Eddie Valiant and Teddy Valiant
"Where Is The Will?" - Eddie Valiant and RK Maroon
"Smile Darn Ya Smile" - The Toons
"Toontown Is Not My Favorite" - Eddie Valiant and the Toons
"Freeway's Dreaming, Baby" - Judge Doom, Eddie Valiant, Jessica Rabbit, and the Toon Patrol
"Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 (reprise) - Eddie Valiant
"Time to Die, Valiant and Also I'm A Toon too" - Judge Doom and Eddie Valiant
"Smile Darn Ya Smile (reprise) / That's All Folks!" - The Toons, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Eddie Valiant

Last edited:

DisneyManOne

Sleeping Beauty: A Musical Fantasy

ca95a54b87046a2067355b069de04ed3.jpg

In tribute to Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's legendary ballet, this stage adaptation of Walt Disney's sixteenth animated feature film is brought to life not as a musical, per se, but as a ballet. In a collaboration with the New York City Ballet, this take on Sleeping Beauty combines the graceful art of ballet with the sweeping spectacle of Broadway, combining song with dance, dance with acting -- with voiceovers giving insight to the character's thoughts and narration -- and making use of elaborate puppetry and costuming. The scene where Phillip fights a giant dragon brought to life by state-of-the-art puppetry is one that will have audiences riveted to the edge of their seats!

And by the way, if you don't think ballet can work on Broadway, the acclaimed choreographer Matthew Bourne staged a version of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake on Broadway in 1999, and that production was quite the hit, sweeping up Tony Awards for Best Direction of a Musical and Best Choreography.

NateD1226

Original Poster
I am spending the day at Disneyland tomorrow so you get the next prompt EARLY! Enjoy haha

Day 8

Whew! What a week it has been. I hope these prompts are getting those creative juices flowing. I think we could bring it down to a simpler level just for today. After all, you just completed the first week of The Proposals.

Scooby Doo Sandwich GIF - Scooby Doo Sandwich Dogs - Discover & Share GIFs

Your task is to…
Propose a new quick stand for ANY theme park of your choice. BUT the quick service stand must only sell snacks.

If you are a little confused, here is a good example I thought of using the pinnacle of Imagineering: Pixar Pier. Think Senor Buzz Churros, not Angry Dogs/Poultry Place.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Baby Herman's Milking Company
1636894090755.png

Our Maroon Cartoon famous star, Baby Herman having his milking company here at Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland
after finshing his cartoon short at Maroon Studios, even this quick stand makes you spinning around like a stunt plane losing its tail. Milks always choice between chocolate or regular milk. Babies always loving drinking their milks especially Baby Herman too.
You can also choice different milk types like: Colorful Milk, Spin N' Green Milk, Baby Herman's Yellow Sunny Milk and Yummy Purple-y Milk.

Last edited:

Brer Panther

Your task is to…
Propose a new quick stand for ANY theme park of your choice. BUT the quick service stand must only sell snacks.
Pepe's Casa De Prawn, Okay
1636894669900.png
Pepe the King Prawn has decided to get in on the action at Grand Avenue with a snack shop of his own! As a salute to his homeland, this new quick-service location is Latin American in flair - of course, with a Muppety twist. Here one can grab tacos, burritos, empanadas, nachos, and all kinds of Spanish snacks. And while they wait for their meals, they can strike up a conversation with a potted Muppet cactus. Be sure to bring your moneys, okay?

Disney Warrior

Buck Cluck’s Turkey Legs lol
FEBFA63C-DDD4-4D04-A338-83BD5556BF7D.jpeg

For some reason Buck Cluck from Chicken Little (who btw isn’t even a turkey) has come to Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland of all places to set up a snack cart. Replacing the cool ship is a heavy downgrade that Bob Chapek loves because he loves his unnecessary IPs. The different foods served here include giant turkey legs that are weird, water, and that’s it. (also please don’t ask why the turkey leg in the image is in Frontierland, they clearly are meant for Tomorrowland since they look very futuristic)

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 9

Today marks the 41st birthday of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Walt Disney World. To celebrate, I think we could add an accompanying attraction to the land.

Your task is to…
Propose a new attraction for Frontierland. BUT it has to be unrealistic.

What?! Unrealistic?! Yes, you read that right! Pretend there was a huge plot of land next to BTMR and just go crazy with it! Just make sure to stay within the Frontierland theme.

Some reminders:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Dynamiter Speedin' Mine Cart Chase
1637000595877.png

Opened in 2014 at Tokyo Disneyland's Westernland, Dynamiter Speedin' Mine Cart Chase is a wild mine cart explosion adventure
speedin' into the mine caverns in the Wild Wild West, this coaster will be a high-speed adventure, ride a rusty mine cart speeding into the batcave, lost of the treasures, escaping from many explosions like TNTs and dynamites, through the rainbow caverns, audio animatronics such as bats, snakes, bears, bandits, coyotes, etc....and it will have very awesome special effects such as explosion, fog, smoke, water and more. The queue will take place in the mine town as entering the caverns to exploring before entering the ride.
The storyline is the two bandits are after the lost of the treasure from Captain James, as you'll have to escaping the mines as the bandits accidently sent off bunch of TNTs and dynamites, you must capture two bandits before the caverns will be falling apart! Beware falling rocks, as the bear too!

comics101

Super quick submission here:

Lil' Thunder Mountain Railroad
I believe I've seen this idea out there before, and I've always loved it. The idea is to build a tamer mine train attraction for families with little ones to enjoy. I like to think it'd be similar to Disneyland's Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland and full of animatronic animals and critters (and maybe even a prospector or two). Perhaps it could even interact with Big Thunder Mountain in some way.

DashHaber

The Tall Tale of Lucky Fortune

cartoon-cowboy.jpg

You've heard plenty of larger than life stories about the Old West, but none are as wacky and wild as the tall tale of Lucky Fortune! Learn the legend for yourself, as this trackless dark ride takes guests on a wacky ride across the Wild West! Follow Lucky Fortune, a city slicker whose lucky shot with a six-shooter lands him in a hunt for gold and a chase against some rough-and-tumble bandits. From a rowdy crowd in a saloon hall to a dangerous shoot-out in a gold mine, this is one adventure that'll leave you yelling, "Yee-Haw!".

Disney Warrior

The Legend of Zelda: The Hyrule Expedition
0C714AA3-C3EA-4CE2-99AA-D947C057CB14.jpeg
Of course since it’s unrealistic I can use whatever IP I want, and Hyrule fits perfectly within Frontierland since Big Thunder Mountain could be seen as Death Mountain from this new Hyrule sub area. This is a simulator attraction where you are Link on his Paraglider gliding past sights of Hyrule such as Death Mountain, Kokiri Forest, Gerudo Valley, Zora’s Domain, Goron City, and of course, Zelda’s Castle. Disney had to pay a hefty amount of money here to use a Nintendo IP in Magic Kingdom, this is sure to confuse the GP!

Last edited:

khlaylav

Woody's Finest Hour

A massive kids-friendly ride using the same ride system as Dinosaur or Indiana Jones, ride along and help Woody save his friends in this the final episode of Woody's Roundup! Featuring animatronics of every Woody's Roundup character and a ridable re-enactment of Woody and Bullseye's jump over the Grand Canyon to save Jessie and Stinky Pete. The ride would have some thrills but more in line with, say, the Remy ride than Dinosaur or Indy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom