The Proposals: Dream Wedding

NateD1226

Original Poster
Announcement!

Tap On Glass GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The final prompt for The Proposals: Dream Wedding is almost here! Mark your calendars because Friday, December 17th will be the conclusion of this season! I am so excited to see how the rest of the week goes!​

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 32

Tonight is the world premiere of Spider-Man: No Way Home!! In honor of that, let’s expand the MCU!

Your task is to…
Propose a new film for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. BUT it must be a sequel or prequel to an already existing MCU film.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Deadpool 3: Killing All Avengers
1639421959506.png

Deadpool and his X-Force is hunting for killing every Avengers in this Marvel Cinematic Universe,
he using his Infinity Stones to snap all superheroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and more.
If he won, he will going to Walt Disney World with X-Force, Cable and other friends.
Even he will make a snap into 20th Century Fox into Walt Disney-Fox Studios by end of the film.
There will be many celebrity cameos such as the Muppets, Mickey Mouse, Lady GaGa, the Simpsons, and many more.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 33

Disneyland Anaheim’s Fantasyland has gotten major ride refurbishments over the years. However, there are two that are not as advanced as their companions.

Your task is to…
Propose a refurbishment for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride or Pinocchio's Daring Journey in Disneyland Anaheim. BUT you can not change the movie for either ride.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 34

In exactly two weeks, The Book of Boba Fett will hit Disney+. There has not been much of him throughout the parks even though he is technically alive during the time period the land is in. So let's change that!

Your task is to...
Propose a meet and greet area for Boba Fett in Galaxy's Edge. BUT it must be centered on The Mandalorian Boba Fett.

Some reminders:

ThemeParkPriest

Day 33

Disneyland Anaheim’s Fantasyland has gotten major ride refurbishments over the years. However, there are two that are not as advanced as their companions.

Your task is to…
Propose a refurbishment for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride or Pinocchio's Daring Journey in Disneyland Anaheim. BUT you can not change the movie for either ride.

Some reminders:

mrtoadplane.jpg

In the refurbished Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, guests will find a ride a little bit truer to the movie. Instead of being run over by a train, guests will see the 1908 biplane that Mr. Toad flies at the end of the movie. In the new scene, the plane strikes the vehicles then sending them to the scene from Hell.

comics101

Day 34

Your task is to...
Propose a meet and greet area for Boba Fett in Galaxy's Edge. BUT it must be centered on The Mandalorian Boba Fett.

Alright, going to preface this by saying I'm a fairly casual Star Wars fan. I enjoy the movies, and I thought The Mandalorian was great, but beyond that my knowledge of Star Wars is fairly thin.

I dislike how limiting this task is. I suppose it's realistic, given that Disney views the parks as little more than billboards for Disney+ and various IP, but given Fett's limited screen time in The Mandalorian, there's only so many places one could go with this prompt. The most obvious choice would be to create a secret hideout for Boba Fett on Batuu, full of mementos and treasures from his many adventures throughout the galaxy. More than a M&G, I'd want this to be an experience--one in which guests trained by the battle-hardened Boba Fett and Fennec to become bounty hunters themselves. Fett's jetpack should actually work, and he should somehow float into the room upon greeting guests.

Ultimately though, were I given full creative control on a Boba Fett M&G, I'd have it occur in Jabba's court. Guests would be "taken prisoner" and have the opportunity to meet with a variety of bounty hunters, a carbonite-frozen Han Solo, and a massive animatronic Jabba the Hutt. The end of the M&G experience would involve Luke, Chewbacca, and a disguised Leia rescuing guests (and Han, who is unfrozen before guests' eyes) from the palace, in a modified version of the beginning of Return of the Jedi. In other words, this M&G would be more of a show in which guests participate in--think M&G plus Islands of Adventure's Posiden's Fury with a Star Wars twist.

Last edited:

Suchomimus

Day 31

Everyone loves a good coaster. There are so many different types of coasters with different speeds and layouts. It's time for you to make your own!

Your task is to...
Propose a new coaster for ANY theme park. BUT it must be an indoor coaster.

Some reminders:

The Wolfman
the_wolf_man_1941.jpg
In a future expansion of the Monsters’ Village at Epic Universe, a new indoor coaster similar to Hagrid’s would be built simulating an eternal nighttime atmosphere. The ride vehicles would be modeled after carts in a gypsy getup would race through the woods evading the Wolfman.

NateD1226

Original Poster
FINAL PROMPT

This prompt has been done many time across these boards and people always come up with something new every time. As it being the final prompt, I will give no limitations!

Your task is to...
Propose a 5th gate for the Walt Disney World resort.

Some reminders:

DashHaber

Disney's Sea of Imagination

ved294038LARGE.jpg

So, I've mentioned in the past how it's probably about time to get rid of the Imagination Pavilion over in Epcot. Well, the fact of the matter is that imagination is still a rich topic. In fact, you could fill up an entire park devoted to the subject! Thus, I propose Disney's Sea of Imagination! My initial vision is that the park is designed to evoke the feeling of traveling between different islands across a wondrous sea. However, each island is based around ways in which people can express their imagination. Setting out from the Dreamport, guests find worlds devoted to subjects such as music, art, literature, and the performing arts. In addition to fun and thrilling attractions inspired by these subjects, guests will also find exhibits teaching about notable figures in these subjects and interactive play areas to help guests express their imagination.

comics101

Yeah, I apologize for this. It was hard trying to find a good balance between having it be pretty free and also challenging throughout the season. Next season, there will be no limits!
Oh I didn’t mean to bash the competition or the hard work you’ve put into it, btw. I’ve enjoyed reading projects and participating when I’ve had the time. Thanks for organizing everything and for coming up with the prompts!!

Disney Warrior

FINAL PROMPT

This prompt has been done many time across these boards and people always come up with something new every time. As it being the final prompt, I will give no limitations!

Your task is to...
Propose a 5th gate for the Walt Disney World resort.

Some reminders:

DisneySky! https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/disneysky-complete.970136/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom