The Positive Walt Disney World Discussion

There is so much good to say about WDW. I mean I literally debate with myself over what is my favorite thing or favorite park. I know only one thing when I go it revitalizes my creativity and when I leave I can't wait to return.

sublimesting

I love how I am totally removed from the world and immersed in Disney (I don't even watch a peep from the news). I can feel free to feel like I am 5 again, except this time I have the power to do what I want and eat all the junk food I want and buy all the souvenirs I want. It's like my DW and my special place where we can be kids.

And every trip is something new, we always try to track down new thngs to do and it never surprises me that we find them, y'know. For example, last time we walked real slow and explored every nook and cranny of the MK that we could get to, not worrying about time or anything. We tried to open every door we could, climbed all the stairs and went down every alley way and corner.

sublimesting

When I take my first trip to Disney with a new pass I ussually do IASW first b/c for some reason it brings the Disney magic to me like no other ride in WDW.

It really does!!! I think that ride gets dissed alot but I love the music and how relaxing it is. My favorite part has always been the jungle area with the hippo that winks at you. Last year my wife noticed a green goat (Ireland?)and his one ear was spinning super fast while the other was not. I don't know why but we busted out laughing....I am laughing now as a matter of fact.:wave:

momsls

There is no where else in the world, that I can think of, that even when walking around in a bright yellow Mickey rain ponch on you still have a smile on your face.

maryszhi

i can go on about good things on disney
all the memories i have
how i irishdanced there
how i love being a girly girl princess
i seriously can go on and on:)

lighteningqueen

We went this past dec for the first time and let me say.. i have not been in the Christmas mood in many years, mainly because we work so hard until Christmas day that we are way to exhausted to enjoy it. But when we went and everything was so Christmas, it made me a believer again that this time of year can be wonderful and Christmasy?? It just makes you feel good and forget about everything else once you enter the park. We didnt get enough of it so are going again this Dec. I am already in the spirit ha ha..

LoriMistress

We went this past dec for the first time and let me say.. i have not been in the Christmas mood in many years, mainly because we work so hard until Christmas day that we are way to exhausted to enjoy it. But when we went and everything was so Christmas, it made me a believer again that this time of year can be wonderful and Christmasy?? It just makes you feel good and forget about everything else once you enter the park. We didnt get enough of it so are going again this Dec. I am already in the spirit ha ha..

DH and I were at WDW during Dec '07 and it was truely magical. Being at WDW truly made us enjoy Christmas again. I thought sharing this picture might spread some Disney magic.

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b2977a436600000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

chris chris

magic kingdom-MAGICAL (that was obvious.)
epcot-beutiful
hollywood studios-fun
animal kingdom-adventoures(if thats how you spell it)

Edisto Pluto

We have been to WDW 17 times since it opened. We have never been disappointed. It is the only vacation we all have a commonality. Total and complete pleasure.

disney21

i don't think i have ever been unhappy in Disney. Even during weeks with the worst weather & longest lines... the feeling i get when i'm in WDW is like no other! I really can't wait to go back! :]

bgoebel

I love how in my opinion Disney doesn't do anything minimal. They do it to the MAX. I loved it when I was little and went with my family (would read through the Steve Birnbaum guidebook and posted pics on my wall-next to my michael j. fox poster ofcourse). Now it's great to see the look in my daugthers eyes as they enjoy Disney.

Disney4Eva

adventoures(if thats how you spell it)
Adventurous :wave:

I love how in my opinion Disney doesn't do anything minimal. They do it to the MAX.
Exactly. That's what I love about it, and that's what sets it apart from all amusement parks. It's called "Disney World" for a reason. It really is an entire world set apart from real life. That's just the feel that the atmosphere gives off. The surroundings, cast members, characters, music, detail, care, and everything just makes it feel like you're in a fantasy world, and I think that's what everyone wants at some point in their life. A nice fantasy world to escape to on occasion. You really can lose yourself and forget about everything else when you're in Disney.

Thiger

When I was little my family were lucky enough to visit WDW every summer for about 9 years until my parents divorced. I hadn't been back since the divorce until 2 years ago. As soon as I walked into the magic kingdom I felt like my family were with me and I felt 9 again...ok, maybe more like 7.

Disney to me represents the love that people feel for each other and the celebration of adventure, life and love.

Anyone else really, really excited to ride TSM???
I'm really pumped about seeing it in September!

alilance

I love Walt Disney World. I can't say one bad thing about it. It has most of my favorite memories I have had for the last 22 years going to Disney. I've been going since I was 10 years old and tomorrow is my birthday - 32 years young! I went with my family, mom, dad, and little sister every year for those 22 years. My last trip with my family was last Nov-Dec. I was not suppose to go (I am now married and was afraid to ask for time off of work) but my mom the month prior was diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to make sure I got to go with my family again. We had a lovely time. And with God's will, we will get to go as a family again. I luckily married a man who loves Disney as much as my family and I do. So we will keep the magic alive with our own family some day! These trips mean the world to some people and it's nice to hear wonderful things about the place we all love! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom