The Parks Beyond Midnight.

annadseal

I've done rope-drop at Magic Kingdom and stayed until 2am, all in the same day. Now, I did leave for about 2 hours for a nap...

It was worth it! We were there this past December and the crowds were RIDICULOUS. 2am at the Magic Kingdom is wonderful...no lines, no people to push past. I think you'll enjoy it!

Britcot

We did a late one on our last trip and it was so quiet everywhere... Except at Winnie the Pooh which was full of adults playing with the things in the queue that I suppose kids only ever get to play with!

donaldtoo

On our last week-long trip this past July, we were at whatever Park had early EMH for rope drop in the early morning, and then at whatever Park had late EMH 'til they closed in the very early morning. Apparently, we're morning people...! ;)
We did that for the first 4 days straight...on the 5th day, we rested.
Well, sorta...we didn't make it to a Park 'til 10a that morning...! :p :)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
We've been at MK twice till about 1:30 AM. It was great, especially for taking pics of the park. I think that the perfect "Limited Time Magic" event would be a week where all of the parks were open late night. I know that DAK they shut down early for the sake of the animals but just once I'd like to be able to walk around that park after dark and take pics of everything. I bet that the ToL (minus the ugly netting) and EE look amazing.

Pooh Lover

Good Day Everyone..Heres my question to all you night owls. In my 5 vacations to WDW,Ive yet to stay in the parks beyond midnight.:eek: I know,terrible.But we are up so early that the bird hasn't even had its first worm.But I'am curious on how quiet the parks are,mainly MK, on the extra hours for on site guests.Now we always go in July ( the party season ) So is it worth making the effort,if only just for one night out of our fourteen nights,to stay in MK until the wee hours.:confused:
Oh Hatter, I can see it now.....in fact, you can see it now.....Hatter burning the midnight oil at the ole MK!

matt9112

one could plan there vacation when the parks are empty from the gecko and avoid the need to do such a thing in the first place.....but when i was younger and you could buy wrist bands to stay in the parks late i did a few times. nothing like riding space mountain endlessly without even getting out of the car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom