Trip Report THE ONE WITH THE FRIENDS IN FEBRUARY; Feb 16-23, 2019 *COMPLETE*

Hi all. Just returned from our February break trip and I can’t wait to share it with you!
First things first.....

THE WHO:
We have some friends we go away with every other February break.
In 2017 we did a Royal Caribbean cruise:

In 2015 we stayed in a grand villa at AKL:

And in 2013 we did the Disney Dream:

Sorry, no matching shirts. We were still feeling each other out😎

So who do we have?
( @Rista1313 pay attention!)

Me
Husband-Ant
Son-AJ, 15
Son-Dre, 13
We have another son, X, who was at school and did not come with us but makes a guest appearance, or two❤️

Our friends
J tall bald and male
L short blond and fun
3 out of their 4 kids
Son-T, 17
Son-R, 13
Daughter-H, 12
Their oldest is away at college.

THE WHERE
We stayed in the Saratoga Springs Treehouse villas. Love them!!! More later!

I think that is all you need to know for now.

2019!

LisaBelle

I really enjoyed your report. Glad you were able to have some alone time at AK. That’s always nice when you’ve traveling with a crowd. The treehouse looks great for a big group. Your food from Tutto Italia looked delicious! We’ve always had good experiences there. Glad you did as well! The fireworks cruise looks like fun. So glad you got a second chance at it. I’ll be watching for your Easter report!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Absolutely loved your trip report! Thanks for sharing! And did I read you will go again at Easter? So looking forward to following along again if that is the case.
I really enjoyed your report. Glad you were able to have some alone time at AK. That’s always nice when you’ve traveling with a crowd. The treehouse looks great for a big group. Your food from Tutto Italia looked delicious! We’ve always had good experiences there. Glad you did as well! The fireworks cruise looks like fun. So glad you got a second chance at it. I’ll be watching for your Easter report!
Did I say I was going at Easter? Sadly I am not. Probably. We are heading down to spend Easter with my Dad and X but have no plans (as of yet) to stay at WDW. Although, I did book a couple FP’s on our drive down day, just incase!😉
Thanks for reading along. More adventures to come!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom