Trip Report THE ONE FOR FOOD AND WINE, September 2019 *COMPLETE*

I was just thinking, and counting. I believe this is trip report number
giphy.gif

I better make it good!!!

lindawdw

I finally got all caught up with your last few updates as I was in Disney celebrating my 60th birthday.;) That was some crazy story about getting a reservation for Oga's and then finding hair in your drink!😵 It must have been so exciting to have X meet you in Epcot!!! That is one crazy story about the CM's discussing who was going to be closing while the line continued to grow! Your mediation was perfect although it sounds like they continued their discussion after you got your beer!:rolleyes: As usual, I'm loving all your TR commentary!!!🤣🤣

DisneyGigi

I watched Friends from the first episode, I think maybe because I was watching Seinfeld later but not sure. Anyway, I do remember I was pregnant with my firstborn and it was what always happened on a Thursday at 8:00. The Thanksgiving episodes, I always made my in laws switch the tv or I would have to leave early lol. We still, every year, while I am cooking, play all of the Thanksgiving episodes- which brings me to my favorite guest star gif- 😍
3465EED7-1644-4B51-B400-8455B1909564.gif

and peanut butter is better natural, with no sugar, I haven’t found a chunky in natural yet, but I vote Chunky.

So glad X got to join you!

MickeyCB

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I finally got all caught up with your last few updates as I was in Disney celebrating my 60th birthday.;) That was some crazy story about getting a reservation for Oga's and then finding hair in your drink!😵 It must have been so exciting to have X meet you in Epcot!!! That is one crazy story about the CM's discussing who was going to be closing while the line continued to grow! Your mediation was perfect although it sounds like they continued their discussion after you got your beer!:rolleyes: As usual, I'm loving all your TR commentary!!!🤣🤣
Thanks so much and

giphy.gif

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I watched Friends from the first episode, I think maybe because I was watching Seinfeld later but not sure. Anyway, I do remember I was pregnant with my firstborn and it was what always happened on a Thursday at 8:00. The Thanksgiving episodes, I always made my in laws switch the tv or I would have to leave early lol. We still, every year, while I am cooking, play all of the Thanksgiving episodes- which brings me to my favorite guest star gif- 😍
View attachment 422832

and peanut butter is better natural, with no sugar, I haven’t found a chunky in natural yet, but I vote Chunky.

So glad X got to join you!
I just watched that episode the other day. I wonder what Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt think when they look back on that episode???

Maybe....
giphy.gif

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom