Trip Report THE ONE FOR FOOD AND WINE, September 2019 *COMPLETE*

I was just thinking, and counting. I believe this is trip report number
giphy.gif

I better make it good!!!

dizfan917

Chunky JIF peanut butter with seedless raspberry jam on wheat (or Italian) toast cut on the diagonal. YUM! :geek:

One of my issues with the avocado is that it has the texture of cake frosting or jam or JELLY. Sweet desserty things should absolutely be that texture. Vegetables should not.

Marmalade with peels and stems is weird. That just seems super lazy to me.

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Chunky JIF peanut butter with seedless raspberry jam on wheat (or Italian) toast cut on the diagonal. YUM! :geek:

One of my issues with the avocado is that it has the texture of cake frosting or jam or JELLY. Sweet desserty things should absolutely be that texture. Vegetables should not.

Marmalade with peels and stems is weird. That just seems super lazy to me.
giphy.gif

I am with you on the chunky PB. Although I am a skippy or...wait for it...costco natural/organic fan myself.

I have a feeling the chunky vs smooth debate is about to ensue. Ok people, bring it!!!

giphy.gif

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Couple things -

#TeamChunky (even though with young kids who think it's gross, and not eating it enough to justify two jars, I'm currently on a smooth kick)

I also can't watch friends now without thinking of this TR, or thinking "That would be a good gif!"

giphy.gif

😂😂😂
Also, I was watching Friends while tending to the trick or treaters tonight. There were some episodes on that we have been giffing (it’s a verb) like crazy and I was cracking up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom