The One and Only MJ (Marjorie June, not the other MJ) Thread

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
aim said:
MommytoMJM- I enjoy reading your stories, and it makes me happy to know that WDW can bring such joy to guests :) It was great to get to meet you guys, and hope to see you guys soon!! You are in my prayers everyday!

Me too Aim!!! Hope to see you soon!

MommytoMJM said:
AMAZING NEWS!!!

Hi all!

I have something happy to report for a change!

Through the incredible generosity of a Fairy Godmother, Andrew, MJ and I have been blessed with a 4 night stay at Port Orleans French Quarter! We have never been able to stay on property and wouldn't be able to now if not for this gift! We'll be checking in Sept. 23 and checking out Sept 27! We are so excited we can barely stand it!!! MJ has never been on a vacation before and Andrew and I haven't been on one since October of 1999.

I am just in awe at the love we are being shown! Thank you soooo much Fairy Godmother, I will bring a journal for a full trip report! You Rock!

Thats awesome news. We stayed in the French Quarter a few years back. Its a great hotel. Hope you have an amazing time! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Well, we had another incredible gift given to us this weekend (something that in a million years we never thought we'd be able to do for MJ!)

Steven who you see above (pic on blog), asked us when we were taking MJ to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MNSSHP and MVMCP) because he and Alicia (his girlfriend and a CM also) wanted to go when we did so we could all go together. We sadly and quietly told him that we really couldn't afford to go. He and Alcia decided to take us to both parties with them!!! I am so incredibly grateful and excited, thank you for making the year of a whole family with all of your love and Magic! We love you guys.

I don't know what we would do without all of the love, prayers, well wishes and gifts for MJ from our CM friends and our board buddies. Literally all of our friends are either board buddies or CM's!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
VERY bad news to go with the good.....

Oh My G-d!!! We just got the news about MJ's Wheelchair...our portion comes to 1,009.47 that means her chair is costing 10,000.00 freaking dollars!!!!

MSTINKHERBELL01

Steven is a sweetie! Awsome! I'm so happy for you!

MommytoMJM said:
Well, we had another incredible gift given to us this weekend (something that in a million years we never thought we'd be able to do for MJ!)

Steven who you see above (pic on blog), asked us when we were taking MJ to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MNSSHP and MVMCP) because he and Alicia (his girlfriend and a CM also) wanted to go when we did so we could all go together. We sadly and quietly told him that we really couldn't afford to go. He and Alcia decided to take us to both parties with them!!! I am so incredibly grateful and excited, thank you for making the year of a whole family with all of your love and Magic! We love you guys.

I don't know what we would do without all of the love, prayers, well wishes and gifts for MJ from our CM friends and our board buddies. Literally all of our friends are either board buddies or CM's!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I need some serious hugs......MJ is having the worst breakdown she has ever had (except the one in the hospital after her Grand Mal) she wants her daddy and nothing else will do, I already gave her the meds that are supposed to calm her down and hearing her cry for Andrew (who won't be home until 1:30 am) and knowing about the $$ for her chair and everything else, I just want to curl up and cry.....

stranger

MommytoMJM said:
I need some serious hugs......MJ is having the worst breakdown she has ever had (except the one in the hospital after her Grand Mal) she wants her daddy and nothing else will do, I already gave her the meds that are supposed to calm her down and hearing her cry for Andrew (who won't be home until 1:30 am) and knowing about the $$ for her chair and everything else, I just want to curl up and cry.....

Sending out *hugs* your way and MJ's to help you stay strong.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

((HUGS))

Seems my kids always want the parent that isn't around!

Just stay with her, snuggle as much as you can and talk to her. Tell her daddy will be home after work and she will be the first one he stops to see. You gave her her meds, just let them work, it may take a little longer today because she is so upset and may be fighting them, but the will work so just hang in there.

MommytoMJM said:

Lots of hugs and even some huggles too.

Stay strong MommytoMJM

-DGJake

MSTINKHERBELL01

Bonny,
I wish I could be there to help you out right now. Love and Hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

MommytoMJM said:

WDWScottieBoy

I think a trip to WDW would be good right now Bonnie! (((hugs))) You're a strong woman, and I know you have it under control.

Stay strong and let the meds take their effect.

Also, trying giving pictures to MJ so that she can see daddy, that might help her a bit. :wave:

Connor002

*Hugs and Huggles*

And here's some ice cream:

ice1.jpg

:lookaroun sorry about the bite... i got hungry:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
AARGGHHHH.......

I posted on another board (where I spend a lot tof time) about the WC $$ and some guy registered just to post a really, really mean thing........Sigh. Tell me I shouldn't go crawl under a rock and quit charing things (good or bad) with ppl......

MommytoMJM,
As sad as it is to say it, there are some jerks out there. Don't let them spoil what you are doing. We all appreciate you keeping us updated on whats happening. Each of your magical moments posts are a sign that magic does exist in this world. We all care alot about you and your family and keep yall in our prayers.

*Hugs*
-DGJake

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
AARGGHHHH.......

I posted on another board (where I spend a lot tof time) about the WC $$ and some guy registered just to post a really, really mean thing........Sigh. Tell me I shouldn't go crawl under a rock and quit charing things (good or bad) with ppl......
Report the POS to that board's moderators.

Remember, if an opinion comes from a source that deserves no respect then the opinion itself is worthless.

There are some sad twisted people in the world, but there are more good folk like you :D

No promises, but if I can find a good bargain deal I may be able to say hello in person next month :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom