The One and Only MJ (Marjorie June, not the other MJ) Thread

I saw the post on one of the other boards I visit. That person is pure evil. Just don't pay attention to people like that. Report him and ignore him. Looks like the rest of the crowd on the board is backing you on it so he won't be around long. If I ever meet him i'll stab him through the heart with a trident for ya.

:fork::fork::fork:

-DGJake

Nemo14

Bonny, are there any groups in your area that may be able to help you with the $$$ for the wheelchair? I'm thinking maybe the Masons or Lions or something like that. It seems that someone would be willing to help. I really wish I could - you've been through so much.

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
Bonny, are there any groups in your area that may be able to help you with the $$$ for the wheelchair? I'm thinking maybe the Masons or Lions or something like that. It seems that someone would be willing to help. I really wish I could - you've been through so much.

I know this is off topic, but do they have the lions club down in flordia? I didn't know that before. I don't know if the have the shriners down there either, but they've been known to do wonderful things for people in need.

As for that person on the other board... some people are just... well, if i said what i'm thinking it would be censored anyway :lookaroun .

Sending *Huggs* and *Huggles* your way.:)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks guys!

I was just talking to MJ's PT about that, I am going to look into those possibilities tomorrow (Lion's, Mason's Rotary)

Joe: WOOOOHHOOOOOOO I would be excited beyond words to see you!!!! Tarzan Rocks! Here we come!!!!

Jake: You Rock! Thanks for having my back!

tigsmom

Bonny, does MJ have a caseworker yet? Because if she does she should be pointing you to all available help.

As for the jerk on the other board... report him and forget about him. He means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks guys!

I was just talking to MJ's PT about that, I am going to look into those possibilities tomorrow (Lion's, Mason's Rotary)

Joe: WOOOOHHOOOOOOO I would be excited beyond words to see you!!!! Tarzan Rocks! Here we come!!!!

Jake: You Rock! Thanks for having my back!
Please let me know how this goes. My brother might be able to steer you to someone too - I think he's pretty high up in the Masons. I'll be away this weekend, but I'll check back with you when I get back Sunday night.

WDWScottieBoy

MommytoMJM said:
AARGGHHHH.......

I posted on another board (where I spend a lot tof time) about the WC $$ and some guy registered just to post a really, really mean thing........Sigh. Tell me I shouldn't go crawl under a rock and quit charing things (good or bad) with ppl......

Bonnie, I've got your back here, and I did there as well!

I'll talk to Lou about it! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Wow, the Pin Fairy Strikes again! This is just a beautiful pin of Beauty and the Beast in front of a stained glass window in their prettiest party clothes. It is gorgeous and MJ loves it, thank you Pin Fairy!!!!

Pic is at MJ's Blog......

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Breaking news:

Where Andrew works, they earn "Byron Bucks" for doing certain things....they have electronics and things you can buy.....there was a digital cam corder in the case. ( http://www.ciao.co.uk/Sony_Handycam_DCR_TRV33__5332161 ) anyway, he was short for it and his team all pitched in and today his team members got togehter and gave him what he needed to get it for our trip!!! How cool is that?

Uponastar

Hi Bonny,

I'm a new member after being a long-time lurker. I've been following your posts for some time and I just wanted you to know how much I admire you. MJ is a very lucky little girl to have such a devoted mom. I'm sure she gets a lot of her determination and strength of spirit from you, and in turn, I hope that you are able to draw inspiration from MJ, the people who support you in the "real world", and those of us on these boards who really want to know what you and MJ are up to and if you are alright. Give yourself a great, big hug from me. Maybe we'll meet someday at our "favorite place".

Love,
Dot

That was an excellent post she made. Makes me even more excited about working there to hear those kinda storys. Exactly what i'm looking for in a job :)

-DGJake

MommytoMJM said:
Breaking news:

Where Andrew works, they earn "Byron Bucks" for doing certain things....they have electronics and things you can buy.....there was a digital cam corder in the case. ( http://www.ciao.co.uk/Sony_Handycam_DCR_TRV33__5332161 ) anyway, he was short for it and his team all pitched in and today his team members got togehter and gave him what he needed to get it for our trip!!! How cool is that?

Nice Camera!
Thats the same type we used in my High School Broadcast Journalism class. Your gonna love it. If you ever need any help with video just ask. I have an Apple specially built for editing video.

-DGJake

Slipknot

Update on my situation with Bonny, MJ and Andrew

When I first decided to move in with Bonny, MJ and Andrew I thought I was mature enough to handle the responsibilities. I have come to the conclusion that I am not as mature as I thought I was. Therefore, I have come to the decision to move into an apartment of my own (with a roommate or two) and learn about the responsibilities it brings, so as not to hurt MJ any more than I probably have. :( I am still MJs Uncle/Unca Mi Ma/Mi Ah and Bonny and Andrew are still my best friends. I just feel it best to visit MJ and family every now and then at their home and see them at the parks, either as a CM or as a guest rather than mess things up in their home. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Slade said:
When I first decided to move in with Bonny, MJ and Andrew I thought I was mature enough to handle the responsibilities. I have come to the conclusion that I am not as mature as I thought I was. Therefore, I have come to the decision to move into an apartment of my own (with a roommate or two) and learn about the responsibilities it brings, so as not to hurt MJ any more than I probably have. :( I am still MJs Uncle/Unca Mi Ma/Mi Ah and Bonny and Andrew are still my best friends. I just feel it best to visit MJ and family every now and then at their home and see them at the parks, either as a CM or as a guest rather than mess things up in their home. Thank you for your time in reading this.
Knowing when you are over your head and bowing out without making up stories and being honest is a very big sign of maturity and it shows you have a sense of decency and honor. I am pretty sure they will understand.
On a lighter note what part of the world are you working in? You can PM me if you don’t want to let it out.

WDWScottieBoy

Master Yoda said:
Knowing when you are over your head and bowing out without making up stories and being honest is a very big sign of maturity and it shows you have a sense of decency and honor. I am pretty sure they will understand.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mike, you're a very mature man, and I look forward to seeing you around the parks, and possibly many more times for "meets." You're a really nice guy, and I envy the large heart you have for Bonny, Andrew and MJ. You've shown a lot of love for that family, and I don't doubt a single bit that you'll ever lose that.

Stay strong bud, and keep in touch with them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom