The Official PeopleMover Thread!

Blackie Pueblo

My family loves it! I especially like the EPCOT model. I could stare at that for hours. :lookaroun

Me too, unfortunately you don't have hours. You have a few seconds to take in as much as you possibly can! :lol:

I love this ride as well. It's great to ride it anytime, but especially at night with Tomorrowland and the Castle all lit up. I too would like to see a little more to view as you whip around Tomorrowland.

"The era we are living in today is a dream come true."
--Walter Elias Disney

CBOMB

Definetly my favorite ride. Very relaxing, and you get a real feel of the MK from TTA. I never get tired of it.

Uponastar

TTA is a great ride, and there's nothing wrong in admitting that you ride it when you're tired. It's a great break from the World "below" and in addition to offering some pretty fantastic views, especially at night, it also gives those tired tootsies a good rest. When there's no line waiting (and there seldom is) we like to stay on for two or three rides around. Aaaaah!

DisneyNeighbor

My family and I like riding the PeopleMover.

How about adding a second one to EPCOT?

It could go around Future World and have two points to get on and off. One by the land and one by mission space.

:)

Cmdr_Crimson

Stories is what makes a ride better! The TTA Services Both a Great ride with a view and a Story to go with it...Although I still wish they could turn up the "Greetings From Space Mountain" Line since it's so quiet and at least add some more to look at while going through Buzz and MLF.

sweetale

I LOVE the TTA (check out my avatar!!). Not only is it always about 10 degrees cooler when riding, it's also a unique and relatively quick way to orient yourself around Tomorrowland. I really like how its been "updated" but never really changed. It has been pretty much the same (save the name change) since I went to the World as a kid and I am fairly confident that it will remain the same when I bring my kids. It is always on my "must do" list when I visit :D .

~Amy Lynn

beanbunny

It will always be the "people mover" to me - I could ride it over and over again! Thankfully, the CM's usually let you stay on several times in a row. It's so relaxing - just to stretch out and unwind for a couple of minutes while everyone else is at "Stitch".

DiPSU224

While most people flock to Pirates or Space Mountain for their first ride in the Magic Kingdom, my husband and I head straight for TTA. The sounds of the cars on the track and the soundtrack are soothing to me. I don't feel like I'm really there until I hear "Paging Mr. Morrow....."

Gotta love the TTA (or Wedway people mover as I think of it)

Quick question: When did the mannequin wearing the sexy black stockings appear :shrug: . I don't remember it as a child (unless it took me to became an adult male to notice it :D )

Mansion Butler

TTA was the first ride I road as a CP. During my tour of the park, before training began, they took us there first. Followed by the Haunted Mansion.

During training, we fit in Pirates, Jungle and the Mansion (repeatedly, as you could guess). For that reason, TTA has a little piece of my heart.

Karolena

I love it, but when we went in February it broke down and it was freezing. Normally it is a little cooler up there, but it was already like the high forties and the wind added to the cold. But I will still always love the TTA.

kennyj29

Love It

That is one of our families favorites. Definitely my husbands favorite!!!!! We've had so many memories of that ride. Once, when we went with a group my daughter decided she needed her own car to ride. She jumped ahead of everyone in our group and low and behold she took off and was the only one riding in that group. We laughed so hard!!! You should have seen her face. It was priceless. We had numerous gestures from her on that ride and none were pretty. We will never forget her face as she rode away.............it was just one of those hysterical moments!

minidreamin

The TTA is the first thing I ride at WDW every time I go there. I always feel wonderful when I'm on that ride.

I have an MP3 of the ride on my home PC. PM me if you'd like a copy. It's not a perfect recording (it was made by a guest that recorded as he rode.) But it really makes you feel that you're on the ride. :)

emoariel

I'm in love with TTA. I could ride it all day. Every time me and my family go (all 27 times) we make a point to ride it at leat twice.Great for little one who are scared of everything and babies. i♥TTA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom