The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

disneyfan56

Us too! We going with 6 other family members(all in separate rooms).
Oct 12- 19 at Saratoga- a 2-bedroom for myself DH and DD(19)
Love going to Disney in October- the weather is usually perfect.

Someone had asked about the grand Villas in Old Key West. We stayed in one a few years ago and it is so large you won't believe it. We had 4 different families(most with young children) and there was more than enough space.

Upvote 0

ToGreen78

Oct 20-28, staying at the CBR, 3 adults and doing MNSSHP 10/23. I will be dressed as a convict but my husband( we will be on our honeymoon) and brother-in-law are duds and don't want to dress up!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Just updated the master MNSSHP list!!!

Is it just me, or does it look like October is going to be a busy month. I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the resorts are almost at capacity for some weeks in Oct.

Upvote 0

davictim

Off Property Condo Oct 6-13.

MNSSHP Oct 11

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

halloween06-01.jpg
[/IMG]

Upvote 0

PotteryGal

I posted earlier about DH and DD going to MNSSHP on the 30th, but I just had to add that DS and I are going to join them after all! :sohappy: :sohappy: We'll just see how DS does with the crowds and hopefully stay long enough for the parade anyway. In EXACTLY 60 days we're checking in! :D

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
I posted earlier about DH and DD going to MNSSHP on the 30th, but I just had to add that DS and I are going to join them after all! :sohappy: :sohappy: We'll just see how DS does with the crowds and hopefully stay long enough for the parade anyway. In EXACTLY 60 days we're checking in! :D

You will not regret it. I think you will have an awesome time. He will love the parade and DO NOT miss the fireworks. Personally, I think it is the best fireworks show.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom