The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

5 more days!!!! :sohappy:
& MNNSHP on the 8th!! we were going on the 11th but figured with all the parties getting rained on if Mondays a wash out we can try our luck on Thursday..

Upvote 0

momofnine

11!! only 1 more double digit left!!!
Yahoo, October is finally here:sohappy:.
Those of you who are going soon, have a great time, make some super disney memories!:wave:

Upvote 0

sissa216

I'm a little worried about the rain myself. Does anyone know an anti-rain dance that I can do for next Thursday. :rolleyes:

I know....I've been checking weather.com (which always seems to be a little off and never quite as bad as it predicts).
Our trip is just a few days away from the 10 day forecast, but every day from now until then looks like this:

Today
Oct 01 Scattered Showers
Tue
Oct 02 Scattered T-Storms
Wed
Oct 03 Scattered T-Storms
Thu
Oct 04 Scattered T-Storms
Fri
Oct 05 Scattered T-Storms
Sat
Oct 06 Scattered T-Storms
Sun
Oct 07 Isolated T-Storms
Mon
Oct 08 Isolated T-Storms
Tue
Oct 09 Scattered T-Storms
Wed
Oct 10 Scattered T-Storms

:brick:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Sat
Oct 06 Scattered T-Storms 87°/74° 40 %
Sun
Oct 07 Isolated T-Storms 87°/74° 30 %
Mon
Oct 08 Scattered T-Storms 86°/72° 60 %
Tue
Oct 09 Scattered T-Storms 84°/71° 60 %
Wed
Oct 10 Scattered T-Storms 85°/71° 60 %
Thu
Oct 11 Scattered T-Storms 85°/71° 60 %
Last Updated Oct 2 10:04 a.m. ET

Not looking too dry for our trip. And especially for Thurs. night's MNSSHP! :cry:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
yeah, but if that's from weather.com, they always seem to be overly pessimistic. It's always a nice surprise that the weather is never quite as bad as they seem to predict.....hopefully it will clear up

That's what I am hoping for. Go down and expect rain, then when it is not as bad, you're happy!!!

BTW sissa, how many hours now?:wave:

Upvote 0

momofnine

10 days!!!! just received confirmation call from Disney Travel, double checking our reservations. YAHOO!!:sohappy: oh please stop raining, please, please, please....

Upvote 0

momofnine

9!!!!!!!! YAHOO!
single digits, soooooo excited.
Hey sissa216, put it into hours, minutes, and seconds.... listening to "Boo To You"
music right now, wish we were there!
rain, rain, go AWAY!!!!!!

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

We are heading down on Oct 12th and will be heading home on Oct 20th. Travel party is DH (forum name: mktacosrthebest) and DS Noah (4 yrs) and DS Jonah (6mo). We are staying at SSR (DVC) but we are still on the waitlist of another property. (Hope we get VWL).

We are doing MNSSHP on Oct 14 for dressing up and doing the trick or treat thing. We are going back to MNSSHP on Oct 16 for quick rides and another look at the parade and fireworks.

We are still getting it together, but hopefully we will dress as Cinderella and Prince Charming with the boys being Jaques and Gus (the mice). If we get this together I will post pictures upon our return.

Niki

Upvote 0

sissa216

9!!!!!!!! YAHOO!
single digits, soooooo excited.
Hey sissa216, put it into hours, minutes, and seconds.... listening to "Boo To You"
music right now, wish we were there!
rain, rain, go AWAY!!!!!!

I know, isn't it great!!!

a little over 2 days for us!

or 66 hours to be exact!!!

:sohappy: wow, two days, have fun!!! But wait, if you're gone buzzlightyear, who is going to count down with us next week?? :lol:

Anyhow, 9 days now for us (we leave in 223 hours)! Time was flying before, but now I think it's starting to slow down
....:hammer:

btw..great way for me to hit 400 posts, I think :p

Upvote 0

momofnine

me..me...me..!!!!
I'll help you count down sissa216:wave::wave:
HAVE A GREAT TIME BUZZLIGHTYEAR!
Thanks for starting this thread to help us pass the time. when you get back, let us know how your trip went.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
me..me...me..!!!!
I'll help you count down sissa216:wave::wave:
HAVE A GREAT TIME BUZZLIGHTYEAR!
Thanks for starting this thread to help us pass the time. when you get back, let us know how your trip went.:sohappy:

Thanks everyone!!! I have enjoyed this thread a lot and it has helped the time go by a little faster. I never want to wish my life away, but I sure want my Disney trip to get here in a hurry!!:lol: (hard to believe that we started this thread way back on June 21st.)

I will definately do a trip report when I get back and I expect to hear from you all too. There is a possibility that I may have internet service there, so hopefully I can have updates while I am there. (And Pictures too!!!)

If not, be sure to keep the thread going while I'm gone!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom