The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

Minnie1976

1988 - Checkout the size of the camcorder the man in red is using.
IMG_0001.jpg

Minnie1976

Yeah, good call. It's awfully compact for an 80s model :p
I was just checking to see if we had used our camcorder at DW. It doesn't look like we took it. I remember how those big ones were heavy. When we obtained a smaller one, we got rid of the big one. We have loads of 8mm movies of DW, but it is too expensive to have put on CD's or DVD's.

vonpluto

Yeah, good call. It's awfully compact for an 80s model :p

It's better then the 70's version, with the separate battery pack in a satchel that hung over the shoulder.
I still have my big 80's camera, and it still works great. However, after multiple "film everything" trips to WDW, my arm and shoulder no longer function.:rolleyes:

vonpluto

I was just checking to see if we had used our camcorder at DW. It doesn't look like we took it. I remember how those big ones were heavy. When we obtained a smaller one, we got rid of the big one. We have loads of 8mm movies of DW, but it is too expensive to have put on CD's or DVD's.

Have you considered a DVD component burner? I purchased one about five years ago for $200 or so, and found it less expensive than having a third party do the transfers. All of or tapes, vacation end others, are now on DVD, all chaptered and indexed. Much better than tape.:)

Minnie1976

Have you considered a DVD component burner? I purchased one about five years ago for $200 or so, and found it less expensive than having a third party do the transfers. All of or tapes, vacation end others, are now on DVD, all chaptered and indexed. Much better than tape.:)
Thanks so much, I'll have my husband look into it.

Britt

Oh my goodness, Im LOVING this thread! This is me, in 1993-1994 I think in Disneyland (Hope this works, never tried uploading a pic here!)

cDbyDN
a>

Minnie1976

Hmmmm...nevermind. Flickr dislikes me I suppose...lol
There is a thread on here that tells you how to upload pictures. I have photobucket. I've never used Flickr.
I'm glad you are enjoying it. There is a 70's thread and the Official 1970-1999's thread, just in case you haven't found them.

irmavep

035-1.jpg

My sister and I when she worked at If You Had Wings in Tommorowland, 1975

030-1.jpg

Contemporary Balcony, 1975

scan0059-1.jpg

Mickey and I, Main Street, 1976

scan0055-1.jpg

Donald and I, Main Street, 1976

scan0057-1.jpg

Sis and I working at Circlevision, 1976

scan0026-1.jpg

Treehouses 1976

scan0023-1.jpg

Contemporary, 1976

scan0018-1.jpg

Grandmother and I, Main Street, 1977

scan0052-1.jpg

Pluto and I, 1977

scan0022-1.jpg

Dad and I enjoying a beer at Mexico in Epcot, 1989

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom