The Nintendo Cinematic Universe: Imagineering some Movies

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Kid Icarus: Uprising on the 3DS. A great game, and some awesome comedy with intriguing antiheroes and villains in Medusa, Viridi, Hades, and Dark Pit.

Hey if you want to do an open brainstorm then be my guest :)

How often I'll be here, eh depends on school ;)
Ah that explains it; I never got into those games. I found out that my brother bought Fire Emblem: Conquest a while ago, so that’s my next Nintendo endevour. Maybe after that I’ll try it!

And we’ll see. Between SA and the AP exams coming up, idk how much free time I have :hilarious::hilarious:

tcool123

Lit was so much better than I thought it would be! Also beware our plant overlords ;)

Econ is not as scary as it seems! Calc will be... interesting.
Literally thought about Maleficent for a bit
af9dfec58444acdee2e039763a05222c.jpg

My econ teacher got fired and has been missing for the last three weeks. No clue what I'm doing in Econ. Something about supply and demand, fiscal policy, :p

Calc is the opposite I find it rather easy just have to study the Fundamnetal Theorem and Volumes by crosssectons

FireMountain

Let's make it that far!
32232973231_c095dfe5df_b.jpg
Overall I think this is great but has a few flaws, I would swap Mario and Pikachu's release dates, it feels strange to have a film based on a spin-off release before Nintendo's golden boy, I personally would just make Detective Pikachu a Pokemon movie and have a Pokemon Trainer (with Pikachu) show up in Smash Bros. I would also move Earthbound and F-Zero to Phase 2, as I don't think they're not as popular as the other series in Phase 1. But Captain Falcon and Ness should show up in Smash, as a little taste of what their films will be like.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Literally thought about Maleficent for a bit
af9dfec58444acdee2e039763a05222c.jpg

My econ teacher got fired and has been missing for the last three weeks. No clue what I'm doing in Econ. Something about supply and demand, fiscal policy, :p

Calc is the opposite I find it rather easy just have to study the Fundamnetal Theorem and Volumes by crosssectons
That sounds sketchy! I would reccomend the Princeton Review (that’s basically all I used, because our teacher had us watch the Office instead of learning (not that I’m complaining ;) ).

Same for calc - just equations to memorize :p

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Overall I think this is great but has a few flaws, I would swap Mario and Pikachu's release dates, it feels strange to have a film based on a spin-off release before Nintendo's golden boy, I personally would just make Detective Pikachu a Pokemon movie and have a Pokemon Trainer (with Pikachu) show up in Smash Bros. I would also move Earthbound and F-Zero to Phase 2, as I don't think they're not as popular as the other series in Phase 1. But Captain Falcon and Ness should show up in Smash, as a little taste of what their films will be like.
Agree with earthbound and f-zero. Im very unsure of how to create a Pokémon movie that is unique when compared to the anime (which I haven’t watched much of) but also holds true to the game everyone loves. Also, I think Zelda has the most potential for storytelling and could easily take two movies in phase one.

If we are going to do this - we could follow Marvel’s formula precisely. That could be a fun excercize!

Zelda 1
Metroid
Zelda 2
Mario
Pokemon
Smash

FireMountain

Okay so I thought pretty hard about this, and here are my ideas for the first 3 Phases.

Phase One:

1. Super Mario Bros.
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Metroid
4. Donkey Kong Country
5. Kirby's Dream Land
6. Pokemon
7. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
8. Super Smash Brothers

Phase 2

1. Star Fox
2. Super Mario Bros. 2
3. F-Zero
4. Yoshi's Island
5. Kirby Super Star
6. Earthbound
7. Fire Emblem
8. Super Smash Brothers Melee

Phase 3:

1. Metroid: Samus Returns
2. Splatoon
3. Pikmin
4. Mario VS Wario
5. Pokemon 2
6. Luigi's Mansion
7. Punch-Out
8. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom