The Next Poster - Disney Style

englanddg

One Little Spark...
False.

I only do Fantasmic if I have a meal with preferred seating. Otherwise, it's a no go (hence why I've only seen it twice in 3 years).

TNP doesn't carry a daypack with things like ponchos, etc.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
True (that's why I have kids):) TNP has camped at FW

False!

Though, I think my grandfather really wanted to do Disney that way, they lived in Lady Lake, so it was too close of a drive. He kept hinting at it though, and we finally did a camping style trip across TN, doing the Blue Ridge Mountains.

TNP has never had a boozed up Dole Whip.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
True (rub it in) TNP has dressed up for SWW

False.

Never been to Star Wars Weekends, I avoid the parks during June, I go late August to catch the tail end of the the summer crowds.

However, we were there for the Celebration V shutdown of Star Tours in 2010!

It was AMAZING! And, yes, I would have dressed up for that, had I planned for it!

Love me some Star Wars! Closest I get to nerd love is DragonCon.

TNP has never stolen soaps from a Disney Hotel.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
TRUE!

And it drove me crazy, as it's basically a huge Chuck E Cheese with many of the same games and to see down games, all I wanted was a GEM key to fix them (normally it's a fairly quick thing to get them back online)...

This trip, we'll be back for the first time in years. I'm making sure we do a few hours at DQ, as I want to see where it sits.

TNP has never stayed at a deluxe resort.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
False.

I am not impressed with Tony's, and won't be back anytime soon. In fact, I am not impressed with any of the Italian on property.

TNP has done a Chef's Table Meal at a Signature Restaurant

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Nope, want to, and oddly, I think the kid wants to (ever had a 7 year old beg you to go on the boat ride at the Land? Mine did...)

But, no, we won't be doing that this year.

TNP uses out of date resort mugs every year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom