• Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Don't change them!! Update them at most!!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

General Grizz

Original Poster
Alright, folks, here's your chance to vote for your choice of Dark Ride that would replace 'Snow White's Scary Adventures' and 'Peter Pan's Flight' in the next decade...

rocketman23

What? Replace Snow White??? Nooooooooo! It would be Snow White that would get the axe too since the waits are so low. I would suggest Roger Rabbit, even if it would fit in Toon Town better. They need a zany dark ride in that area now that Toad is gone.

JonnyK

Jeez.. I dont know what to pick, But either is ok but I like snow white, its a pretty cool ride but.. I wouldnt change it for anything else!

Rick

We'll I hope they never replace Peter Pan. It is still my favorite ride in the park. I rode it in 1968 in Disneyland and since it was my first Disney ride I am very sentimental about it. How about they get ride of that ridiculous Little Mermaid disaster instead?

WDWspider

Well, I could see The Little Mermaid being a unique new experience in Dark Rides (for a long time I thought that the queue at MGM was a Dark Ride rather than a show). But, I voted for Monsters, Inc. since I can see a lot more potential for a cool "family friendly" dark ride. It needs to be a new building though and propably a two story atraction.

kaos

Monsters is pretty kewl.. I could see a Lilo and Stitch ride and a Monsters ride at Submarine lagoon... Plenty of room for both, and the lava rocks that are already there could look like Hawaii.

Legacy

I dont know why, but I think Lilo and Stitch would be a good replacement for a Mr. Toad-type ride. I don't really see it as a slow, story-book ride. I mean, you have the escape, and then you could be avoiding Jumba and Bleakly and Gantu for most of the ride, and the climax could be like you are flying in the air between the two ships. It would be kid-friendly, but like Mr. Toad's was kid-friendly.

JLW11Hi

I think it would be kinda different, mabey for the better, to put a "Newer" Disney animated movie into Fantasyland. But now that I think about it, Fantasyland has become to be the center for the "classic" disney Films (Snow White, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Pooh, Pinnochio) I think that this is mainly because Fantasyland was designed to be a sort of "story book village". So I guess putting rides in for movies like Lilo and Stitch or Monster's Inc really wouldnt fit. Those would be more for MGM or a seperate place in MK. however, I really think a Mary Poppins ride would fit perfectly here, or else in Great Britiain at Epcot. (Probably more in Fantasyland)

Big Pooh

Alice!!!!!!!

Alice in wonderland is the PERFECT subject for a dark ride. It gets the short end of the stick at WDW. Alice deserves more than a standard carnival lets make everyone go around in circles and get sick ride. A Monsters dark coaster would be cool too, but either way I don't want them to replace Snow White or Peter Pan. Disney needs to ADD a dark ride instead of REPLACING one that they already have.

Cheers:wave:

SnowWhiteKL

If they ever replaced Snow White or Peter Pan, I don't know what I'd do! I couldn't believe it when they replaced Mr. Toad, although I have to say that Winnie the Pooh was really cute. If they absolutely had to replace a dark ride, My vore would be for Sleeping Beauty.

TiggersPooh

they should make a dark ride where instead of it being based on a movie they should just use classic Disney characters!
IT could be that Mickey and Pluto go out looking for something and meet friends along the way! LOL I dont know! They just need a dark ride with Mickey and Pals! :lol: :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Sad to say, in order for the ride to really work in the parks, it would need to be from a newer ride. :(

I'd say Monsters Inc. would be the easiest to adapt and make a dark ride out of. I'd be all for a new dark ride as long as they don't take away what is there now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom