The New Living Seas

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by dopey
urine a class by yourself, timekeeper. try depends. :D

Nope, more like ur-a-pee-in… not to confuse him for Steve or Marky or anyone else from that continent, though :rolleyes: ;)

dopey

Originally posted by MrPromey

Nope, more like ur-a-pee-in… not to confuse him for Steve or Marky or anyone else from that continent, though :rolleyes: ;)

a ur-a-pee-in having a pis-catory experience in the living seas.

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by dopey

what's the matter, you don't like fish schtick? :lol:

I could be a lot worse. At least we aren't talking about a certain attraction in Fantasyland. Dopey, did I ever tell you about the time I saw a book in Disney called cooking with ----? I was the only person there that found it funny :rolleyes:

dopey

Originally posted by MrPromey

I could be a lot worse. At least we aren't talking about a certain attraction in Fantasyland. Dopey, did I ever tell you about the time I saw a book in Disney called cooking with ----? I was the only person there that found it funny :rolleyes:

don't hold back, mr. p! i'm sure everyone would love to sea more fish puns.

i don't mean to bait you, but, personally, i'm hooked. i don't even care if chernabog keeps carping on us! ok, ok. even i'll admit that that last one kinda smelt. :lol:

i'm guessing the cookbook we're talking about involves a certain cuddly old bear. i would've laughed with you, pal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom