Trip Report The Never-Ending Summer Of Disney *COMPLETED*

Seriously?!!

Can you believe it??

BC7AE996-5BB5-4770-9C10-F20CE1197633.jpeg

This is jaw-dropping news!!

If only.

Two things in life give me the blues ~ the end of summer and the end of a Disney vacation. A never-ending summer of Disney would be a dream come true! But I am certainly happy to “settle” for a WDW vacay in June....in July....and in August. 😊And rather than write three separate trip reports (and annoy @amjt660 when my *COMPLETED* report really isn’t 😉) I decided to take @Rista1313 ’s suggestion and post an ongoing travelogue, à la @blgauger style.

So let’s get started!

Vacation #1
June 16-24, 2018
Tuvalu, Woody and Em get pampered at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Was there rain? Any snarky Cast Members? Ridiculous guest behavior? A Magic meet-up? How many times did we watch Happily Ever After?

You’ll have to follow along to find out.

becca_

Just caught up - sorry for the "like" overload!

Disneyland Florida. That's a new one.
Now the "rain rain rain came down down down" is stuck in my head!
I saw a double rainbow on my Epcot day in May. Great minds... or something like that ;)

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!!

slipperalwaysfits

WOW! I was on vacation so I've had to catch up the last two days of your first trip and now I'm on your second! At least I'm finally caught up!
On trip one, lucky you for a near empty frontierland! Yes, I love the Splash bathrooms, too! Man, now that I know I can get a PB sundae in the MK, I'm putting it on my list!! :happy::inlove::hungry:
For trip two, I'm so glad the rain allowed the fireworks to happen anyway and your day ended with some happy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom