The Neighbor Lady and TP2000 Walk Into a Bar...

Darkbeer1

You had to choose this week to take some time off from the boards?!? I could've used some backup here! :D

I am truly sorry, but when I was told about Avengers Campus, and other stuff, while I trusted when the info came from, wasn't sure if someone was trying to use me to stir up the pot with info that wasn't 100% correct, and if it was real, then folks could get in BIG trouble.

But I was given the "funny smelling" article, and asked to comment. And well, it was a VERY interesting conversation, and can't be shared at all.

I been off for 4 weeks, by the way.

Hopefully this week, I can share some of the Angels backstory in regards to the upcoming negotiations, and how TRULY nuts Dr. Moreno is....

Darkbeer1

Let me add, 130 pages.. Not reading that tonight, no matter how many laughs I expect to get out of it. Have a great week everyone.

Maybe during Tuesday's Council Meeting....

Tomorrow is Councilmember Barnes' Town Hall. Needle Exchange Programs and Coyotes. Already expecting lots of laughs as she tries to explain her points of view. And I won't even have to ask the questions.....

Phroobar

I am truly sorry, but when I was told about Avengers Campus, and other stuff, while I trusted when the info came from, wasn't sure if someone was trying to use me to stir up the pot with info that wasn't 100% correct, and if it was real, then folks could get in BIG trouble.

But I was given the "funny smelling" article, and asked to comment. And well, it was a VERY interesting conversation, and can't be shared at all.

I been off for 4 weeks, by the way.

Hopefully this week, I can share some of the Angels backstory in regards to the upcoming negotiations, and how TRULY nuts Dr. Moreno is....
I'm glad your back. I was worried that you had gotten sick again.

Darkbeer1

I'm glad your back. I was worried that you had gotten sick again.

Maybe sick of work..... A lot on my plate, and doesn't seem to be getting any lighter.

But to finally have progress on the corner of Beach and Lincoln, well, that is a very good thing. Though learning about Buena Park's retail situation is somewhat interesting. (Having 39 Commons succeed is dependent on finding good tenants that don't directly compete with our neighbor).

This morning I learned a lot about D23 from the Convention Center point of view. Yes, they are very happy they hosted it, and it was profitable, but some of the fans, well, they were unique ;)

As for my health, well, I am still progressing upward, but with all that is going on, I am getting frustrated with my limitations.

Thinking about that, I took some Hotel photos last week I should post here.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
I am back... The craziness of Anaheim Politics, and a couple of big projects kept me real busy, then when things were slowing down a bit, I found out a lot of secrets involving the D23 announcements, so decided to stay off the boards until after it was over. I was worried I could get myself and others in BIG trouble.

And them they asked me about the Al Lutz stuff, and I just laughed. As someone who knew Al fairly well, heck, he was my best man when I got married....

Al wrote his own stuff. Now, as to where he got his info, well, I know some of it, and sorry, won't share.

Now to get caught up on the last few weeks of posts.

Super interesting on every front here.

Darkbeer1

They forced me to pay for their expensive as hell breakfast at Storyteller’s Cafe. $100 for 2 ppl. And I thought the food was expensive at WDW! They’re getting away with murder out here.

Hey, I walked out of Morton's just over a week ago $270 lighter in the wallet for 2 people. (Having the Tomahawk Ribeye didn't help, that was $110 by itself, and since it was a Chef Special, had no idea when I ordered it (The server just talked about the day's specials, and it sounded real good, which it was....).

Darkbeer1

I can’t remember the last product of any kind that I purchased that didn’t have a “this product is known to cause cancer in the state of California” sticker or print somewhere on it.

Was at Dollar Tree this weekend, and they had a P65 warning about ALL Fried or Baked Foor Items could cause cancer on the shelf.

But no Calorie count warnings, yet.....

EricsBiscuit

Who forced you? Lol We could have told you to not eat there. Consult the experts first.😉
Must... consume... Mickey... WAFFLES
Hey, I walked out of Morton's just over a week ago $270 lighter in the wallet for 2 people. (Having the Tomahawk Ribeye didn't help, that was $110 by itself, and since it was a Chef Special, had no idea when I ordered it (The server just talked about the day's specials, and it sounded real good, which it was....).
I’ve only paid more for breakfast in Paris.

Anjin

I hope you knew what you were getting into. If someone handled me a check like that, I'd have a cardiac event.

Darkbeer1

I hope you knew what you were getting into. If someone handled me a check like that, I'd have a cardiac event.

Oh I knew. Do you know that the average Club 33 Dinner is over $100 per person plus tip.

I wish I could claim that that was the most expensive I ever paid. Thank goodness most of them could be claimed as business expenses.

Morton's, though was a marriage expense, as in if I wanted to keep my wife happy, I needed to pay it. And that was a rare treat. Tonight, we had Wendy's for Dinner. Denney's is common, senior menu, and then the 15% AARP discount.

I say twice a month, a meal for 2 around $100 or less ($50 each), including tip is what we do for date nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom