The Negativity Thraed

Nick Wilde

While I'm here...

What's with the mosquitoes this year? I have 27 mosquito bites on my legs (and one under my eye :mad:) and I only go outside to throw the ball to my dogs. Stupid mosquitoes.
I hate people complaining about mosquitoes when they don't live in Florida like me. You don't know the true struggle.

PUSH

While I'm here...

What's with the mosquitoes this year? I have 27 mosquito bites on my legs (and one under my eye :mad:) and I only go outside to throw the ball to my dogs. Stupid mosquitoes.
I was out golfing a several times this summer, and there are two times in particular that I remember being destroyed by mosquitoes. One was right before we went to Florida, so I was itchy the entire way down. My legs might as well have been one giant bite. Then the other was a couple weeks ago, where every bite turned out to be a huge red bumpy blob. I feel like there might have been some allergic reactions to that one because they were so bad, but nothing confirmed, so I'm just going to deny it.

NYwdwfan

I was out golfing a several times this summer, and there are two times in particular that I remember being destroyed by mosquitoes. One was right before we went to Florida, so I was itchy the entire way down. My legs might as well have been one giant bite. Then the other was a couple weeks ago, where every bite turned out to be a huge red bumpy blob. I feel like there might have been some allergic reactions to that one because they were so bad, but nothing confirmed, so I'm just going to deny it.

Never downplay an allergic reaction. You should wear it like a badge of honor.

Goofyernmost

I hate that I have lived in North Carolina now for nearly 5 years and have never seen a mosquito. I've got to go to the positive thread to report that most of the Canadian Geese have disappeared. There used to be thousands of them hanging around and I've only seen a few for the past few months. Maybe someone decided to check for "Green Cards" and Trump sent them all home.

Last edited:

Nick Wilde

I hate that I have lived in North Carolina now for nearly 5 years and have never seen a mosquito. I've got to go to the positive thread to report that most of the Canadian Geese have disappeared. There used to by thousands of them hanging around and I only seen a few for the past few months. Maybe someone decided to check for "Green Cards" and Trump sent them all home.
I hate it when people bring politics into an unrelated discussion.

Goofyernmost

I hate that I have lived in North Carolina now for nearly 5 years and have never seen a mosquito. I've got to go to the positive thread to report that most of the Canadian Geese have disappeared. There used to by thousands of them hanging around and I've only seen a few for the past few months. Maybe someone decided to check for "Green Cards" and Trump sent them all home.

I hate it when people bring politics into an unrelated discussion.
I was talking about Henry "Beauregard" Cletus Trump the local game warden. He rules this area with an iron hand. No card, no free water time. I hate him, but, I am happy that the geese have gone.

Goofyernmost

I hate that in the middle of multiple electronics breakdowns, I am having to try and remember what I did to occupy my time before they existed. I'm not being successful at it either. I hate that even more. I was going to read a book, but, I couldn't find the on/off switch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom