• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The "My iCloud Takes Me Back to 2016" TR's

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I wonder if someone was trying to use it as an air freshener?
I love coffee and the smell of it in the morning ... but as an air freshener - yuck (but people do weird things some times) 😉

It doesn’t look discolored, so I doubt it was already used - I wonder if a child was playing with it and slipped it in there?

krisri18

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing with us! We'll all be patiently waiting for your next one, have a great trip!

riverside

Original Poster
So glad that you decided to do this! These were so much fun to read! Like others have said, it was also fun to watch J “grow up”. Congrats on being in the single digits tomorrow! Hope y’all have a safe flight and a great time! (J is coming, right? :hilarious:) Looking forward to your next TR!
Thanks so much!! Yes--J will be there!! I'm looking forward to doing the next one!!
Loved this look back in time! It was cool seeing J grow up through the pictures. Have a great trip coming up <3
Thank you!! He thinks he's all grown up now. Yesterday my family was at my house for dinner. A & M(who are both 7--3 years older than J) wanted to watch a movie. E walked in & asked what they were doing. J's response, "Mom, we're watching a scary movie." It was Beetlejuice!!:hilarious:
Boring?? Not at all! How can we be bored looking at pictures of Disney?? Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for reading!!
It was fun to see how the parks(and your family!) have changed through the last few years. We’re at 8 days on our countdown, I’ll have to check your next TR to see if I make it! Lol
Thanks!! Be sure to say hello if you see us!!
My guess would be - you were taking a pic of the plants/flowers covered in plastic? Making note of how cold it was?
Probably. It was quite cold. I'm used to that temperature at home but not when I'm in Florida!!
Thanks for sharing your memories and pictures. Enjoy your next trip 😀
Thank you very much!! Will do!!
This was fun! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading!!
I wonder if someone was trying to use it as an air freshener?
I love coffee and the smell of it in the morning ... but as an air freshener - yuck (but people do weird things some times) 😉

It doesn’t look discolored, so I doubt it was already used - I wonder if a child was playing with it and slipped it in there?
What bothered me was wondering how long it had been there for!!
Thanks for sharing with us! We'll all be patiently waiting for your next one, have a great trip!
Thank you so much!!
That "family" photo is hilarious!! This was a photopass photographer?
Yes!! It was a riot!! So much fun!!

Top Bottom