The Most Underrated Disney Attractions

Epcot82Guy

Original Poster
I know we've talked about these before, but I haven't seen a thread about it (or at least for awhile). What is that attraction that really spoke to and inspired you that no one else seems to get or appreciate?

I just got done watching Martin's GREAT Tribute video to IYHW and Dreamflight. WHile IYHW has huge nostalgia value, I had forgotted how really well executed Dreamflight was. I really think it never got the credit it deserved. While it was misplaced in tomorrowland, it really was a great job by the Imagineers for a fun, whimsical, music-driven attraction.

What's yours?

DisneyDellsDude

Tom's Isle.

We went to it the first time last year, and had a fun, relaxing time! The caves were cool, and I found where everyone always took those good pictures of the Haunted Mansion.:D

Mr. E. Shopper

I still love the Country Bear Jamboree. It seems like I always catch a new joke from one of them during the show, and it's a great place to cool off when you need it.

primetime52

My answer might seem surprising to you guys (being WDW afficionados like msyelf) but I'm gonna go with Dinosaur. Sure, we all appreciate it and know about it, but many of the average AK guests don't appreciate it the way we do.

1. The wait time is rarely over 20 minutes whenever I'm there (not sure how it gets during the busy season, since I'm a FL resident seasonal pass holder). When you have 100 minute wait times at EE, and 20 minute wait times for Dinosaur on the same day, that obviously means that alot of people don't know about it.

2. I have several friends who have been to AK more than once and don't even know that Dinosaur exists (until I told them about it of course).

I guess since it's tucked in the corner of the park and not clearly visible, many of the less WDW educated guests might never find Dinosaur during their visit.

I personally find it to be a very good dark/e-ticket ride and always have a good time on it. The fact that I rarely have to wait more than 15 minutes for it makes it even more enjoyable.

sorceresssamara

Hands down the TTA - Tomorrowland Transit Authority. A truly hidden gem. There is never a line, it's relaxing, and I may be a dork but it's just cool to me :)

H20Babie

My answer might seem surprising to you guys (being WDW afficionados like msyelf) but I'm gonna go with Dinosaur. Sure, we all appreciate it and know about it, but many of the average AK guests don't appreciate it the way we do.

Appreciate it like this, you mean:

dinosaur_edited.jpg

:ROFLOL:

doop

I'd also have to agree with CoP and the TTA. They're two of the most relaxing attractions in all of wdw. It's also nice with CoP to be able to see one of Walt Disney's greatest concepts.

WDWMUPPET

I am going to have to say the TTA and the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Especially the second one I mentioned because I really enjoyed the movie when I was younger and the atmosphere is really nice. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it had changed during my last trip.

RAZORBRAD

I woill have to say One mans dream, and the movie at the end. The movie tells how Walt went through so much n his life and ho whe came out of it. I highly recomend it if you havent seen it

Tramp

TTA aka Wedway.
Walk right on, sit down, take in the view, and catch a few winks. Gotta love it! :wave:

PS: Now stop being a bunch of weenies and bring back the skyway. :sohappy:

ldsprincess

i have to agree with the CoP. i love it so much we can't visit wdw without seeing it at least once. i guess it works out that there's never a line, but it kinda saddens me at the same time to see the thetre so empty every time. i guess rides like this aren't appreicated much anymore because people want bigger, better things...but it's such a clasic and fun ride! gotta love it!

KHockett

Animation academy at MGM (or whatever the new name is). The artists are awesome and it is so fun to draw the characters. Also it is relaxing and cool in there!

stephdanielle

Animation academy at MGM (or whatever the new name is). The artists are awesome and it is so fun to draw the characters. Also it is relaxing and cool in there!

I didn't even think of that at first, I agree though, it is so underrated I think! I know I was someone who never did this attraction and after doing it last year my boyfriend and I ended up doing it a couple times that year and this past year.
Originally I was going to say CoP though. One of my favourite attractions by far, I wish more people would see it and give it a chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom