The Most Awesome Hotel Entrance?

real mad hatter

Just wondering what other people think when they walk into their resort hotel for the first time.How does the entrance hall leave you gasping! Our favourite has to be either AKL or WL. The lodge looked amazing and we couldn't help just staring around,as did Animal Kingdom.

YankeeMouse

Even though AKL is my fave resort, I gotta go with WL. Then AKL, knowing there are animals on the savanna outside those floor to ceiling windows, even though you cannot see them while standing in the lobby. Contemporary used to be amazing, mostly because of the monorail running through it, but now it is cluttered on the concourse level with shops, I think they took away some of the beauty.

Upvote 0

Coach81

We have never been to WL YET.. (plan to check it out possibly later this year or early next).. but we really liked-
1. AKL- Theming is fantastic...
2. BLT
3. SSR- Just because it's "home"...

Upvote 0

wolf359

Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian. They're virtually attractions in their own right. At least I know I'm certainly attracted to them... :)

Upvote 0

Korfar

Another vote for WL. I was blown away the first time I walked in there. We are fortunate enough to be able to stay there this April/May. I can't wait.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I love the entrances of both WL and AKL (as well as Grand Californian in DL). They are breathtakingly "large" and "grand". However over all, I love the entrance to the Polynesian. The waterfalls, the plants and flowers, I just love it :)

Upvote 0

Rasvar

WL for me. Takes me back to Yosemite and Yellowstone. Plus, having worked a summer in Yellowstone, the park Lodge style is close to my heart. Even driving in with a Yosemite style meadow is a great touch.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom