The Most Awesome Hotel Entrance?

real mad hatter

Just wondering what other people think when they walk into their resort hotel for the first time.How does the entrance hall leave you gasping! Our favourite has to be either AKL or WL. The lodge looked amazing and we couldn't help just staring around,as did Animal Kingdom.

bmarkelon

In order of taking my breath away upon entering....
1. WL
2. AKL
3. GF
4. Poly...has to get props because it's a must visit resort every trip

Upvote 0

GoochDSA

Upon entering, I have to give it to AKL-Jambo. The lobby is just fantastic with the echo of the drums and that awesome fire-pit smell (I assume that the smell comes from the smokers Boma uses for it's meats, when the smokers are first fired up).

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Speaking of WDW resorts, what is the best way to tour them? I wanted to spend one "off" day from the parks visiting the various resorts, and when we were staying at POR, and drove over to Grand Floridian to see the Christmas decorations, the guard would not let us in. Should we just take a bus to one of the parks, and then start hotel hopping from there? :veryconfu

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Disnee4me ~ yes, using WDW transportation is usually the easiest way. We did stop one time at Pop to show my brother and we were staying at another resort. We just told the guard that we wanted to visit the resort and with our KTTW and parking permit he let us through.

Okay, I love the Poly lobby. But again, there is something special to pull in to FW with the RV in tow that makes me smile

Upvote 0
The First time we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo I cried when I walked in, I was so overwhelmed it was so beautiful and I always wanted to stay there. My husband is the best in the whole world!!! Love it there.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

datw2@epcot

Beach Club

My vote would be for the Beach Club! It is so pretty and bright. We have copied the colors of the BC all over our house. We love it there. The music the smell, the location. I can't wait to go back.

Upvote 0

jikobean

I truly love them all, as it is so exciting to finally arrive to the world! But if I had to chose, I would say akl is my favorite entrance. I was in awe the first time we walked in!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom