The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Phroobar

Anyone else like the Batman Forever McDonald's mugs?

View attachment 469253
I still have my set. McDonalds used to do glass cups very often.

9970513316925kper.jpg

Burger King had this set. We regularly use them.

3743163509_969204f2ac_z.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster
Anybody notice those Starbucks Been There Mugs that were released for the Empire Strikes Back anniversary. They re sold out and being listed for crazy prices on eBay. I’d buy an Endor one.

99819760-098F-45D2-B314-4E7BF236AA5B.jpeg

No Name

Sounds familiar. Here are my Disney Parks POPs just sitting in our old school Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe Wardrobe. All of my other Disney parks stuff is in the closet too. The only stuff I have displayed are my Disney parks books, my DLRR train station Olszewski light box, and a few Jim Shore and WDCC collection pieces. I’d like some more vintage Disneyland stuff but Disney collectors are many and have deep pockets. I only have some of those older ceramic plates and a candy dish from the 60s/70s that aren’t that rare or expensive.

View attachment 469249

A The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe wardrobe is a great entertainment-related thing to have because it’s functional. That’s awesome!

I miss when Mcdonald made glass cups, they last time they did that was either for the first Shrek film, or Shrek The Third.

What is Ronald doing? 🧐

brb1006

Just finished the Roger Rabbit Prop Culture episode. Great stuff! I'm just still constantly amazed they were able to get away with Jessica Rabbit in a... ahem... kid's movie.
Roger Rabbit was actually aimed at older audience (mainly for people who grew up during the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s due to the amount of classic cartoons characters present ).

lazyboy97o

Roger Rabbit was actually aimed at older audience (mainly for people who grew up during the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s due to the amount of classic cartoons characters present ).
Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Nightmare Before Christmas were both originally released under the Touchstone Pictures label because Disney was concerned about the appropriateness of their content.

Last edited:

socalifornian

Well it's official. Not a spoiler alert for it has been announced in variety. Boba Fett will be on Mandalorian season 2 played by the actor who played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones. Sigh...this show just jumped the shark. This is as stupid as bringing The Emperor back in Rise of Skywalker. #NOONESEVERREALLYGONE
I was hoping he would play Rex with Ahsoka when the rumors first broke for him

smooch

Well it's official. Not a spoiler alert for it has been announced in variety. Boba Fett will be on Mandalorian season 2 played by the actor who played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones. Sigh...this show just jumped the shark. This is as stupid as bringing The Emperor back in Rise of Skywalker. #NOONESEVERREALLYGONE

I just hope it's some sort of message or recording or something along those lines rather than Boba Fett being alive again. I am not saying I expect that to happen and we obviously have seen Disney doesn't like making any Star Wars deaths permanent, but I feel like The Mandalorian was fantastic and I hope that it will continue to be a fantastic show and not have characters revived just because "hey remember the original bounty hunter, here he is!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom