The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
I’ve perfected the PBnJ during this quarantine. The correct ratio is 60 % peanut butter. 40% Jelly. I’m using strawberry jam but grape works too.

But it has to be on this bread ...

79ED41EA-2B81-4F75-969D-A156E9D4AEA4.jpeg

And don’t put the bread in the fridge and ruin the texture.

truecoat

I’ve perfected the PBnJ during this quarantine. The correct ratio is 60 % peanut butter. 40% Jelly. I’m using strawberry jam but grape works too.

But it has to be on this bread ...

View attachment 458788

And don’t put the bread in the fridge and ruin the texture.

When I was young my Aunt fed me PB&J every day for lunch for a summer I spent at her house. My perfect PB&J was feeding it to the dog next door.

smooch

That is a family that clearly has too much time on their hands, lol... But also clearly has their priorities in order....

I would honestly love to do this because I have been getting bored with all my free time. And that includes doing all my school work, watching YouTube, watching movies from my To Watch list, playing games, doing yoga, and reading a book I've wanted to read for a while, but my brothers would just scoff at the idea and say it sounds dumb. I could do it with the Tower of Terror, I have the whole spiel memorized. Now I just need to figure out how to simulate the elevator dropping... maybe if I combine the open balcony thing over the dining table, a sled, and a rope...

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I would honestly love to do this because I have been getting bored with all my free time. And that includes doing all my school work, watching YouTube, watching movies from my To Watch list, playing games, doing yoga, and reading a book I've wanted to read for a while, but my brothers would just scoff at the idea and say it sounds dumb. I could do it with the Tower of Terror, I have the whole spiel memorized. Now I just need to figure out how to simulate the elevator dropping... maybe if I combine the open balcony thing over the dining table, a sled, and a rope...

Sounds like now you have a fun physics problem to figure out. That should take you some time, lots of trial and error....

D.Silentu

I could do it with the Tower of Terror, I have the whole spiel memorized. Now I just need to figure out how to simulate the elevator dropping... maybe if I combine the open balcony thing over the dining table, a sled, and a rope...
Perhaps you could rig up a pulley for your phone, which I'm assuming would be your camera. Get your elevator set up, start filming, and then pull the camera up quickly to simulate dropping. Also, I suppose you could do the old Batman wall climb trick, by turning the camera so horizontal appears vertical. If you decide to go through with it, please post here for us to enjoy!

smooch

Perhaps you could rig up a pulley for your phone, which I'm assuming would be your camera. Get your elevator set up, start filming, and then pull the camera up quickly to simulate dropping. Also, I suppose you could do the old Batman wall climb trick, by turning the camera so horizontal appears vertical. If you decide to go through with it, please post here for us to enjoy!

I was half kidding about doing it initially but I genuinely might do it now with these ideas. I'm at least actually thinking about how to do it now, if I do I will definitely post the results!

Rich T

Me too - but how are you so far along? Are you time traveling?
No time traveling; just hammering out the Nook Mile goals. Once you upgrade the Resident Services from a tent to a building, a ton of stuff and features unlock all at once. Now I’m aiming to get terraforming unlocked within a week if possible. 😃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom