The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Looks like a Star Warsian blending of Frontierland, Fantasyland and Adventureland. Instead, we got the middle east.

truecoat

Being the 50th anniversary of the launch of Apollo 11, I found out earlier today that HBO is showing their great mini series From the Earth to the Moon. It also came out on Blu-ray with well needed upgraded CGI based on NASA reference models. It looks tremendous in comparing a couple shots from the old dvd version.

This series was produced by Ron Howard and Tom Hanks and if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. One other thing, it had an incredible theme by the late Michael Kamen. Check it below from a dvd copy.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
Are we too hard on DCA? Is it just that Disneyland took all the good stuff so at DCA they have to theme everything to all the leftovers? Like cartoon Pixar piers and oil refinery’s, junkyards and college campuses/ circuit city stores? I mean DL took ghosts, Pirates, jungles, the Wild West frontier, the world of Tomorrow, all the classic animated Disney movies etc.

I’m kidding of course. TDS shows us that a great second gate is possible. With that said, the phrase “nothing new under the sun” comes to mind.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom