The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

PiratesMansion

Bolt is pretty terrible too.

I actually didn't mind Bolt, but that's probably colored by working in a movie theater at the time that handled 3D glasses by stationing an employee in the theater to make sure no one left with the glasses. So I essentially got paid to watch it on the clock (DEFINITELY preferable to watching the other 3D movie I had to do that for, which was the Brendan Fraser Journey to the Center of the Earth remake).

Haven't watched again since, though. Still, based on my memories I'd take it over at least five other Disney movies.

Rich T

Frozen 2 was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.
Oh, come on. 99% of all movies released worldwide are garbage and far worse than Frozen 2. Heck, just recently we were “graced” with “Brahms the Boy 2” and “Fantasy Island.” As I’ve mentioned elsewhere: You wanna see bad? Watch the trailer for “Rumble.”

Phroobar

Disney, you moved the cemetery, but you left the bodies, didn't you? You left the bodies and you only moved the head stones. You only moved the head stones. Why? Why?

Disneyland-news-Mansion-4.jpeg

Rich T

I wish I could go witness the meeting where someone pitched an early 1960s Disney song by the Sherman Brothers sung by Haley Mills for a Taco Bell commercial.

A truly surreal moment. Hey, speaking of fast food ads, I love how wacky KFC’s been getting with the Colonel character. I am so trying the donut chicken sandwich. While wearing the KFC crocs.

lazyboy97o

A truly surreal moment. Hey, speaking of fast food ads, I love how wacky KFC’s been getting with the Colonel character. I am so trying the donut chicken sandwich. While wearing the KFC crocs.
I had the donut sandwich! It was yummy. I want another before the promo ends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom