The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Californian Elitist

Is that the stage show? I hope so, because I can’t believe any kid would believe those two as Elsa and Anna up close at a meet n’ greet. They’re lovely ladies, but their faces just don’t look anything like the characters.

It’s a meet and greet. Kids aren’t going to look at the faces of any characters and question their physical features. The face characters are fine.

drizgirl

Is that the stage show? I hope so, because I can’t believe any kid would believe those two as Elsa and Anna up close at a meet n’ greet. They’re lovely ladies, but their faces just don’t look anything like the characters.
I haven't seen the new movie yet but I understand they're from the finale. They don't look great, sort of ill fitting and maybe wrinkled or something.

Phroobar

Elsa looks like Vampira in a white dress.

Darkbeer1

A new Jack in the Box commercial made me think of this.

A couple of weeks ago, was at Garden Walk to meet up with S. Preston. His World Series art work has been selling like hotcakes.

But anyways, a few shops away, they are advertising a Cat Cafe coming soon. ( Near the Kate and Ella statue.)

I can't to check it out...

Or maybe I should think of the Joy of Missing Out.

Phroobar

A new Jack in the Box commercial made me think of this.

A couple of weeks ago, was at Garden Walk to meet up with S. Preston. His World Series art work has been selling like hotcakes.

But anyways, a few shops away, they are advertising a Cat Cafe coming soon. ( Near the Kate and Ella statue.)

I can't to check it out...

Or maybe I should think of the Joy of Missing Out.
It's nice they are adding a cat cafe for all the feral cats in Garden Walk.

No Name

When they bought Fox, I immediately wondering if or what brand they’d add to their Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars marketing focus that they’re hell-bent on. Poor Indiana Jones. Anyway, the last I expected was National Geographic. It’s refreshingly different but is certainly different.

Cause pandas don’t exactly follow the franchise model.
1574748039473.png

Rich T

When they bought Fox, I immediately wondering if or what brand they’d add to their Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars marketing focus that they’re hell-bent on. Poor Indiana Jones. Anyway, the last I expected was National Geographic. It’s refreshingly different but is certainly different.

Cause pandas don’t exactly follow the franchise model.
View attachment 428670
The Panda is saying, “You’re next, Dreamworks!”

mickEblu

Original Poster
My wife and I are doing a Star Wars marathon in preparation for Episode 9. Some of these movies I haven’t seen in years. I Haven’t seen attack of the clones in at least 15 years and have to say I’m surprised that it’s consistently ranked as the worst Star Wars movie. I thought it was much better than Phantom Menace which I also just watched a few days ago. The Pod Racing scene is better than anything in either movie but A-Z Attack of the Clones is much better than Menace. I mean just having like 90% less Jar Jar alone. Then again debating which of these moves is better is like arguing if Fliks Flyers or Francis Lady Bug boogie was better.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom