The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
As of now... doesn’t look like it. It’s aimed squarely at Joe and Jen Public. Live Action Lady & the Tramp. Woo. Hoo.

Shouldn’t be surprised. If they had that kind of stuff it would be like the old Disney stores when they had collectibles, books and figures all over the ceiling/ walls.

D.Silentu

As of now... doesn’t look like it. It’s aimed squarely at Joe and Jen Public. Live Action Lady & the Tramp. Woo. Hoo.
Current marketing suggests that live trained dogs star in this remake. If you'll excuse me donning a tinfoil cap for a moment, I can't help but wonder if the dogs aren't animated creations, as in The Lion King. I suspect they're waiting to see if anyone notices the difference. Watch the trailer, and tell me that those are real canines.

Darkbeer1

Live Action Snow White to start filming next year in Vancouver...

Last edited:

Phroobar

Hopefully it will be better than this version:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048591/?ref_=ttls_li_tt

72cd952471cc79a105bcb41e39cbedee.png

Rich T

But to go back to old content, someone would have to watch every episode very carefully, noting things that the current Woke folks wouldn't be offended. But since that would end up cutting most of the content....
Now, I wouldn't say *most* of it. But we definitely will never see Annette singing "Buffalo Roundup" on Disney+.

PiratesMansion

Do we know if Disney + is going to have any good parks content? Or old Wonderful World of Disney episodes?

There have been rumblings of doing an Imagineering series. And that "Day in the Life" Cast Member documentary, if you want to see what is sure to be a beautifully produced fluff piece.

Also, speaking of good parks content: The Marc Davis book set that came out on his work in the parks is fantastic and every parks fan should get it! It's a must own.

mickEblu

Original Poster
There have been rumblings of doing an Imagineering series. And that "Day in the Life" Cast Member documentary, if you want to see what is sure to be a beautifully produced fluff piece.

Also, speaking of good parks content: The Marc Davis book set that came out on his work in the parks is fantastic and every parks fan should get it! It's a must own.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Anything about the parks is sure to be a fluff piece. We re better off with our YouTube vlogs.

I have it! And have yet to open it. Looking forward to reading it

Rich T

This is from WDW, but... Gee, I wonder why more and more people are visiting Disney parks less often...
overpricedgarbage.jpg

I mean, really... ARUGULA?!?!?!? ...oh, and I guess the prices don't help...

Kate F

What’s the point of even saying “Stop” anymore? No one’s gonna listen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom