The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Always a pleasure eating next to the greatest Disneyland addition this century.

E2800C37-3767-484A-BF15-B6B62071091D.jpeg

George Lucas on a Bench

It's one of those annoying setups where a CM is taking orders on both sides and it seems like people show up on the other side and get their orders taken ahead of you after you've been waiting. Then there's an awkward area where you pick up your food where everyone packs and doesn't move so you can put your receipt on the counter. Then you have to reverse out of there awkwardly with your food through people coming in. Who designed this?

SuddenStorm

It's one of those annoying setups where a CM is taking orders on both sides and it seems like people show up on the other side and get their orders taken ahead of you after you've been waiting. Then there's an awkward area where you pick up your food where everyone packs and doesn't move so you can put your receipt on the counter. Then you have to reverse out of there awkwardly with your food through people coming in. Who designed this?

It's sad, too, since a little reworking would make it an incredibly easy and convenient quick service location.

Of course, it's not just the infrastructure. The staff there make me wonder if Disney was right to agree to that foods raise, they're so dang bad.

mickEblu

Original Poster
How was the service?

The last few times I've gone to Hungry Bear the service has been slow, the workers irritated, and the experience ordering food + the long wait was just incredibly unpleasant for everyone.

I now buy food elsewhere then walk to HB's seating area.

Very slow and annoyed workers. Pretty much what you said. Tried the honey chicken sandwich for the first time. Nice n crispy but wish it was more honey tasting (or any actual honey) and less paprika/hot chicken spices.

BubbaisSleep

Cars Land is so much more fun that Galaxy Edge. It's always a good time to take in the sights and listen to the old timey music, and ride an actual ride that doesn't even have any screens as far as I can tell.
I love getting breakfast at Flo's for those exact reasons, eating on the side that faces RSR. There's just so much to take in and I don't even care for the movies but I love the land.

Sharon&Susan

Anyone else prefer the previous WDW Tomorrowland sign? The new one is so boring. All the various affectations of steampunkiness they're removing looked good and the blue rocks look bad.
Except Tomorrowland at WDW doesn’t have a steampunk style. It’s more inspired by stuff like Buck Rogers from the 30’s or 40’s, than a 19th century view. I doubt Jules Verne’s or HG Wells imagined the futuristic city of tomorrow to have Looney Tunes music playing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom