The Miracle that is Maggie Grace

maggiegrace1

Ok..Hope you are not tired of Maggie yet..:)

I will post her party pictures tommorow evening and I will leave ya'll alone

I picked up her cake today..and her SMASH cake..the one she can play with..so here are the pictures..They came out so pretty..Im excited:sohappy:

Attachments

• bdaycake.jpg
    bdaycake.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • smash cake.jpg
    smash cake.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6

jesserin

YAYNESS! Love the cakes! how fun!!! I want pictures of that smash cake getting some action tomorrow right after the party girly!!! LOL

MommytoMJM

The cakes are very pretty Dana. MJ's first Bday was Pooh, when I put up MJ's Magical Mousetales there are pics of her Pooh cake, I love cake decorating!

maggiegrace1

Hey guys.....
birthday party was great....
Lots of people and lots of nice presents..maggie has a wardrobe that Paris Hilton would die for..:king:

She fell asleep when it was birthday cake time :snore: ..so we will do her lil smash cake tommorow night...
I have some pictures and will put them up later...
All in all it was really nice...Lots of Balloons and a spacewalk for the 50 million lil kids running around.:eek:

But the weather held out and the kids all had a great time and Maggie was the center of attention....:sohappy:

Thanks for all the well wishes..I appreciate you all letting me share Maggies Story with you all...

Hugs and Kisses to you all...
My WDWMagic family...:kiss:

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
Hey guys.....
birthday party was great....
Lots of people and lots of nice presents..maggie has a wardrobe that Paris Hilton would die for..:king:

She fell asleep when it was birthday cake time :snore: ..so we will do her lil smash cake tommorow night...
I have some pictures and will put them up later...
All in all it was really nice...Lots of Balloons and a spacewalk for the 50 million lil kids running around.:eek:

But the weather held out and the kids all had a great time and Maggie was the center of attention....:sohappy:

Thanks for all the well wishes..I appreciate you all letting me share Maggies Story with you all...

Hugs and Kisses to you all...
My WDWMagic family...:kiss:

I really wish I could have made it today...but my head was killing me:cry: . I also have to get ready to go back to LSU tomorrow....Hopefully, I'll have enough time to stop by and visit ya'll tomorrow and get some left over cake:slurp:

maggiegrace1

Ok..Well Here are a few Bday pics....

I need to get my sisters memory card because she has all the pics..I was too busy socializing(losing my mind)..and no one took many pics with my camera..:brick: :lol:

So..Here are a few of the lovely princess..
She was so excited:rolleyes: :lol:
034439.jpg

Attachments

• maggie party.jpg
    maggie party.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • maggie party2.jpg
    maggie party2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
  • maggie party3.jpg
    maggie party3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • maggie pary4.jpg
    maggie pary4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom