The Merch Alert Thread

NateD1226

So did anyone here stand in a 6 1/2 hour line to get their Trader Sam's hitchiking ghost mug yesterday...yes, 6 1/2 hours. I certainly don't have that kind of time and I collect Sam's Mugs...at least I did up to this point. Might be at the point where I want to sell off all my mugs.
WHAT!?!?!??!

Hatbox Ghostbuster

So did anyone here stand in a 6 1/2 hour line to get their Trader Sam's hitchiking ghost mug yesterday...yes, 6 1/2 hours. I certainly don't have that kind of time and I collect Sam's Mugs...at least I did up to this point. Might be at the point where I want to sell off all my mugs.
For real??? I don’t feel bad now about my hour wait for the Haunted Mansion POP a few weeks ago. Yeesh.

Phroobar

I need a Walt Disney funko pop
maxresdefault.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster
You've pillaged and plundered but never have you come across a treasure rare as this! Weigh anchor & set course to Disneyana, Pieces of Eight or #WonderGroundGallery tomorrow for the Disney Parks Exclusive Redd @OriginalFunko Pop!. Purchase limits apply, while supplies last.
DqdFuUFWkAAHV0w.jpg

Why couldn’t they have made the AA look more like this funko pop? The POP looks liek the old Redhead with a gun. The AA looks like a man BABY!! (Austin powers)

Phroobar

I want one of these. In park only. It's bigger than the old one, has lights and makes sounds. Too bad it's not RC controlled but does have a working elevator.

s-l640.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster
That is awesome!!!!

You know that hesitation collectors/ buyers have sometimes or that thing called buyers remorse? Yeah none here. I saw it on my way out of Off the Page (after buying something else) grabbed it and walked right back to the register.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I'm not big on character merch, but that one has character.

Yea it may be my favorite piece of parks merch to date. But I have a thing for those caterpillar ride vehicles. They can keep these coming. I’d like a Mr. Toad one like this riding his motorcar. With that said, I wasn’t crazy about the Jim Shore Dumbo Ride vehicle piece with Mickey riding.

SuddenStorm

I like that they're making miniature versions of the ride vehicles, but am I being too picky for wanting them to just make miniature versions that look exactly like real ones? And without the characters. I'd love an accurate Splash Mountain Log, Matterhorn Bobsled, Space Mountain Rocket, Indy Jeep.

Or, they could release miniature atomobiles that resemble the miniature ones originally found in the attraction.

I don't want a Jim Shore depiction of various characters and vehicles, I just want a depiction that's faithful to what's seen in Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom