The Merch Alert Thread

THE Monorail Lime

Found these guys at my local Disney store (so cute)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hatbox Ghostbuster

LOL. Same here. I can’t do it.

They re coming too fast now. I’m going to have to be more selective now anyway. Nevermind the fact I’m running out of room to store my Disneyland collectibles.
Right? Part of me is conflicted because I like having complete collections (though I'm still a good 6 behind in Park Exclusives) and this seems like a good place to set a new precedent going forward.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Right? Part of me is conflicted because I like having complete collections (though I'm still a good 6 behind in Park Exclusives) and this seems like a good place to set a new precedent going forward.

Yup this Redhead gets firmly grouped into the MB Gold Collector statue. No thanks.

Same here. I don’t have Toad, any of the HM ghosts outside of Ezra in Buggy, any of the Indy’s or Jolly Roger (who is this supposed to be anyway, the skeleton on top of the gold in the caverns? Most of these were released at Comic conventions though weren’t they?

Looks like I’m sticking to classic park characters. If they re in a vehicle, even better.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Yup this Redhead gets firmly grouped into the MB Gold Collector statue. No thanks.

Same here. I don’t have Toad, any of the HM ghosts outside of Ezra in Buggy, any of the Indy’s or Jolly Roger (who is this supposed to be anyway? The skeleton on top of the gold in the caverns. Most of these were released at Comic conventions though weren’t they?
I know Toad was a SDCC exclusive. And I know there are versions of the HM ghosts released at CC too.
I still don't have any Indy's or HM ghosts outside of the recent Ezra. I do have the Collector though...I'm slightly ashamed.

EDIT: I just checked and there was a 1,000 piece LE Glow in the Dark Jolly Roger released for SDCC in 2017 too.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I know Toad was a SDCC exclusive. And I know there are versions of the HM ghosts released at CC too.
I still don't have any Indy's or HM ghosts outside of the recent Ezra. I do have the Collector though...I'm slightly ashamed.

EDIT: I just checked and there was a 1,000 piece LE Glow in the Dark Jolly Roger released for SDCC in 2017 too.

Lol. I couldn’t do the collector out of respect for TOT.

Rich T

Gotten rid of a lot of my collectibles over the last couple of years. I'm trying to downsize; got this mental goal of reducing everything I've got to the contents of one old-fashioned steamer trunk. :D Last Disney collectibles I got were the E-ticket and Entry Plaque Keychains (which were awesome gifts). About to go to DL for the first time in a while: Can't wait to see if there's something at the resort that'll convince me to break my "no more stuff" vow. :D I think the odds are pretty good... Then again, I might just blow my entire souvenir budget on peanut brittle. Again.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Gotten rid of a lot of my collectibles over the last couple of years. I'm trying to downsize; got this mental goal of reducing everything I've got to the contents of one old-fashioned steamer trunk. :D Last Disney collectibles I got were the E-ticket and Entry Plaque Keychains (which were awesome gifts). About to go to DL for the first time in a while: Can't wait to see if there's something at the resort that'll convince me to break my "no more stuff" vow. :D I think the odds are pretty good... Then again, I might just blow my entire souvenir budget on peanut brittle. Again.

Hmmm if you haven’t been in a while their might be a few things you find appealing. How do you feel about the Olszewski lightboxes or some of the Jim Shore pieces?

I’m almost getting to the point your at. You start thinking what’s the point of buying this stuff? 80% of it is in boxes stored away.

Rich T

Hmmm if you haven’t been in a while their might be a few things you find appealing. How do you feel about the Olszewski lightboxes or some of the Jim Shore pieces?

I’m almost getting to the point your at. You start thinking what’s the point of buying this stuff? 80% of it is in boxes stored away.
I love the lightboxes, but have never bought one...But, yeah, there could be one that hits all the right chords... Jim Shore's great, but those I'm happy just viewing as a window shopper. :)

My weaknesses are Dark Ride merchandise, Tikis, Rolly Crump stuff, and anything utilizing the classic ride posters. :D
(EDIT) LOL... And, within seconds, my web browser is now hitting me with ads for Jim Shore pieces. :D

mickEblu

Original Poster
I love the lightboxes, but have never bought one...But, yeah, there could be one that hits all the right chords... Jim Shore's great, but those I'm happy just viewing as a window shopper. :)

My weaknesses are Dark Ride merchandise, Tikis, Rolly Crump stuff, and anything utilizing the classic ride posters. :D

Yup I’m a sucker for the ride posters too. Here’s a pic of the side of my fridge and wall in my kitchen...

729624B4-3A09-46E5-8745-021DACB8FDF8.jpeg
02EDB293-7496-42F0-A9FE-6252A77AE534.jpeg

FE3B6772-F454-4312-91C8-31BE6BD2E8EE.jpeg

Also just bought that cookie jar they sell at Disney home with all the classic animated film posters on it. This may interest you...

FE6A71A9-04C3-49EB-8339-A794589B2D06.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom