The Merch Alert Thread

CaptinEO

It's always a cluster at 6am. You just have to keep trying, folks were refreshing at 8am and still getting pickup times. I don't do the mobile order anymore, I just go when they are on sale at the bar. Disney generally releases around 5000 mugs each time but this time they only did just over 2000. That being said, they were still available as of last night, should still be available today AND you get the Matterhorn plastic cup (while supplies last, they were out of stock for a while Friday).
I tried for about 20 minutes and then again at 645 or 7. Refreshed, signed out, restarted phone, etc. The fact people got them as late as 8 but I couldn't all morning just means their software for running this is broken or failing.

Not sure if there's any tips or strategies that help with this kind of thing. The Monstro release went well for me and again it seemed even when I checked at 9am there was plenty for that date. No luck with Matterhorn though. Probably 75 dollars I shouldn't spend anyways 😅.

Didn't realize you can just walk up and get the mug after release though! Do you need a sam's reservation to get one?

Stevek

I tried for about 20 minutes and then again at 645 or 7. Refreshed, signed out, restarted phone, etc. The fact people got them as late as 8 but I couldn't all morning just means their software for running this is broken or failing.

Not sure if there's any tips or strategies that help with this kind of thing. The Monstro release went well for me and again it seemed even when I checked at 9am there was plenty for that date. No luck with Matterhorn though. Probably 75 dollars I shouldn't spend anyways 😅.

Didn't realize you can just walk up and get the mug after release though! Do you need a sam's reservation to get one?
No. Just walk up to the outside window or sit at the outside bar and order there. That's where we got the ones I picked up for friends out of state. I would go very soon as they are getting low on stock, may only last the next day or two.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom