The Merch Alert Thread

SuddenStorm

I LOVE the silly reindeer!!! Disney, bring them back!!!
View attachment 688627

I didn't even realize they changed the reindeer at one point. It looks like Santa's float has had a redesign as well. I'm not sure which ones I like better.

1672366468980.png

I know the parade gets some heat for being and in need of an update- but honestly after watching it twice this weekend I really don't think Disney could make something better. Perhaps updating the Toy Story section, Frozen section, and some of the floats would go a long way to helping it feel fresh. There is a charm about '90s era Disneyland Entertainment is absent in newer productions.

Rich T

Spent New Years morning at the Disney Springs Lego store waiting in line to buy a few of the Jan 1 releases. The line was already massive 45 minutes before opening. Every staff member was fantastic.

Then I found the Disney art gallery and bought (the cheaper matted version of) this:
90E61998-EE80-4A28-A51D-FA8AD9EA9403.jpeg

Sword in the Stone isn’t Disney’s greatest film, but it’s a movie I (and my family) love very, very, very much. It’s so charming and fun, it doesn’t NEED a plot!😃

I LOVE the themed character groupings the artist chose, ESPECIALLY the opposing animal forms from the duel between Merlin and Mim. 😃

CaptinEO

Does anyone know what happened to the attractions posters they used to sell? Heck I haven't even seen the attraction poster T Shirts anymore. I used to look forward to buying those.

They used to have an item called "attractions poster calendar" which had 12 individual full sized attraction posters in the original artwork. (I don't even think a calendar was involved).

I bought this in 2015 and 2016 at World of Disney. I haven't seen it since.

Disney has never even sold posters for their new rides since then to my knowledge. Would love a Rise of the Resistance poster.

waltography

Does anyone know what happened to the attractions posters they used to sell? Heck I haven't even seen the attraction poster T Shirts anymore. I used to look forward to buying those.

They used to have an item called "attractions poster calendar" which had 12 individual full sized attraction posters in the original artwork. (I don't even think a calendar was involved).

I bought this in 2015 and 2016 at World of Disney. I haven't seen it since.

Disney has never even sold posters for their new rides since then to my knowledge. Would love a Rise of the Resistance poster.
I loved those attraction calendars! I used to have a whole wall of those 11x17 prints that you could tear away from the calendar once you were done; loved that they even came from a mix of parks around the world. Shame they don't carry them anymore, or even print posters on demand; I'd love a Runaway Railway poster in the style we got here at DL.

MoonRakerSCM

I bought one of the shirts with the collage of old ticket books and maps/ads on it. It's pretty cool, nice material... The 'dress' version is kinda weird though and crappy material.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Think they’re talking about the button up, I don’t think they had it in anything beyond a t-shirt dress, short sleeve polo, and a tote bag.

Oh gotcha. I misread. Thought he meant dress shirt version (not an actual dress) which would make his version something more casual like a T shirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom