The Merch Alert Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Does this count as square shaped @Curious Constance ?

B9890E1D-60B7-4E06-B73D-7A216A58B288.jpeg

mickEblu

Original Poster
Also, did you see how WDW closed your gaping loophole of constantly eating in the parks so not having to wear a mask? Lol

Lol yes and actually thought of you thinking of me when I heard it on the news. It’s not as conceited as it sounds. Basically I thought of our exchange on the subject a few weeks ago.

Anyway not a huge deal. Now you have to be standing still when eating. So you just need more snacks. That’s all.

mmelka

Almost all of the Galaxys Edge at Target pre-order is already sold out. I was only interested in the R-5 Funko though I wish that the droid was black like it is on the attraction and not red. The Falcon is really cool but also very expensive 😅

mmelka

Shoot. Already sold out. Are you saying it won’t be back in stock?

The preorder is sold out already, but I think that Disney/Target would be silly to keep the merchandise limited when there is a demand. Especially with the limited access to in-park merchandise right now, this is the next best thing. I still waiver back and forth on if I want to get the RotR escape pod, but it seems like a lot of cash to drop just to get R-5.

Phroobar

The preorder is sold out already, but I think that Disney/Target would be silly to keep the merchandise limited when there is a demand. Especially with the limited access to in-park merchandise right now, this is the next best thing. I still waiver back and forth on if I want to get the RotR escape pod, but it seems like a lot of cash to drop just to get R-5.
You would think that but just try to find store exclusives at a retail stores. Some places don't even stock their own exclusives. Looking at you Walmart! Checking out the toy section and it is pretty bare in general. You have to be there pretty quickly to find some things. Unless it Rose Tico. ;) Rex will be hard but the Falcon will collect dust. Best to watch online and hope Amazon or Hasbro Pulse gets them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom