The Merch Alert Thread

Phroobar

Rise of the Resistance escape pod and ride vehicle is on sale at DHS.

rotrnm3786945-490x465.jpg

mikenatcity1

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a D-Tech location at DLR where you can have phone cases made? If so, is it known if they have the iPhone 11? I'm heading there next week and am hopeful!

Phroobar

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a D-Tech location at DLR where you can have phone cases made? If so, is it known if they have the iPhone 11? I'm heading there next week and am hopeful!
Isn't that inside Launch Bay? Knowing Disney, they probably supported the iphone 11 before the iphone 11 was available.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

just bugs me that it’s not accurate.
Yeah the vehicle should match the actual ride vehicle seat wise considering the escape pod looks big enough to fit a toy accurate ride vehicle but I still want it. I like you can take out the acutal R2 unit. Anyone know the price and if I can buy it online?

Phroobar

First Order Short Range Evacuation Vehicle - $75 does have electronics and sounds. There are four different droid variations. Available from your friendly neighborhood ebay scalper. The droids come in black with white, orange, yellow and blue stripping.

s-l1600.jpg

SSG

THE BOUNTY COLLECTION, THE CHILD 2.2-inch Collectibles ($7.99)

“Fans can start their own collection of this adorable character in poses inspired by iconic scenes from the live-action series, The Mandalorian! With six figures to choose from, kids and fans can collect figures featuring fun poses such as sipping soup and blanket wrapped, hold me and ball toy, and froggy snack and force moment. These 2.2-inch collectible figures are an awesome way to start a collection, swap with friends, give as gifts, or display in any Star Wars collection. For pre-sale these items will be offered as 2 packs for $15.99.”
Baby Yoda figureines reaching and eating a frog

Baby Yoda figurines with steel ball and crying

Phroobar

Rise of Skywalker soundtrack is up for pre order on Amazon. Delivery next friday. Youtube has some tracks posted.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom