The Mandalorian

rylouisbo

Joke are jokes. Don't like them then don't listen. Oh and trust me that I do know that you will be sitting in front of your tv watching Disney + watching the latest and greatest they have to offer. It's ok, The Mandalorian will still be very good without having a subpar and mediocre actress.
lol no making light of pedophilia isnt a "jokes are jokes" situation. what an absurd argument.

rylouisbo

That's disappointing I was hoping she might grow, change and learn from her past social media drama but I guess that's too much to ask from some people. Watch her have a complete meltdown on social media and call Disney woke or some crap.
"grow, change and learn" aka you wanted her to bow down and not allow her to have different views. To clarify her tweets are only considered controversial because she leans conservative in a liberal dumpster fire like hollywood. Her tweets are pretty generic.

"How dare this accomplished woman have her own view that differs from mine! we must demonize her and destroy her career! that will show everybody how tolerant and pro women we are!" ~ Disney

Sharon&Susan

"grow, change and learn" aka you wanted her to bow down and not allow her to have different views. To clarify her tweets are only considered controversial because she leans conservative in a liberal dumpster fire like hollywood. Her tweets are pretty generic.
As the old saying goes "If everyone was jumping off a bridge, would you do it too?"

Archie123

#canceldisneyplus will have the same effect as the backlash netflix got from cuties meaning no effect at all.

People like to shake their fist in the air when they see something they don't like but will do absolutely nothing beyond that. I mean lets be honest, the James Gunn controversy is old news and yet all these keyboard warriors are still waiting with bated breath for the new episode of Wandavision. The fact that Gina got canned isn't going to make anyone cancel their Disney + subscriptions.

Stevek

Disney's hypocrisy is astounding. They must have no shame, to fire Gina Carano for pretty generic republican tweets while working with China as they jail and murder people violating human rights... Maybe next time they'll just be upfront and say they fired the person because they were republican and they are too intolerant to have that.
I'm not sure comparing Republicans to Jews in Nazi Germany is generic...but ok 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and I'm a Republican

rylouisbo

I'm not sure comparing Republicans to Jews in Nazi Germany is generic...but ok 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and I'm a Republican
i dont think you even read the post that youre referring to.

“Gina Carano’s post made the point that mass violence starts with hatred for your neighbor, This is not only uncontroversially true but also one perspective of the commandment to love your neighbor. That idea is not a call to empty niceness. It’s how you prevent suffering.”

ya'll twisting the post to see what you want to see because ya want another reason to cancel her.

Last edited:

tk924

Making a joke about pedophilia is not the same as doing it. What you did was in fact slander but I have a feeling that Gunn isn't a member on this website so I think you are fine.
So you think pedophilia and rape is funny? Wow. Do you even know what he said? I suggest you look it up. It's really sick and disturbing. So much so that I dare not post it here.
And I did not slander. He said what he said. I'm not saying that he said something that he did not. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom